U2's Thirteenth Album: Aimless Uncertainty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IIRC Bonochick got married and busy with life... wasn't she the Bryan Adams fan(or was it Ryan Adams, always got that confused) who left us for his fandom? :hmm:

:love: Cori's got competition in the gif department. That's awesome!

*cough* If anyone would want to, say, re read that thread....

EDIT: OMFG I AM CRY. THEY DO NOT WORK ANYMORE! :scream: Shite, they changed the links and now the old ones don't work anymore. :sad: Bugger, I ahd so many great posts saved.

And yea, it's about bloody time you returned here. :wink: You ougta start talking more, haha, since that album is not gonna happen soon.

:lol: I'll try. By the way I'll go to the netherlands this summer :sexywink: Too bad I won't be alone :wink:

:uhoh: Don't think I know who Ryan Adams is, explains why I always confuse him with Bryan.

ahh you should check him out GG, he is lovely, especially his earlier stuff like the Heartbreaker album, if you like that kind of thing...

Don't even post that cover. Ryan Adams is a gifted songwriter and every cover of that song is just a travesty. What you want to listen to is Heartbreaker, Gold, and especially Stranger's Almanac, from back when he was with Whiskeytown.

That's the one you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDZys3nrYLY&feature=kp

Or this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM0mjukDGRw

Or this throwback, which I'm stunned exists. The Whiskeytown stuff is pretty hard to find live. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S54fahpKTkI

He's also one crazy mother$^#r, or used to be. I saw him In Portland Or. when he was touring Gold and even though I already knew he was a nutter I still couldn't believe how erratic he was.
if you like that kind of thing...
You can see that I do. ;)

Don't even post that cover. Ryan Adams is a gifted songwriter and every cover of that song is just a travesty. What you want to listen to is Heartbreaker, Gold, and especially Stranger's Almanac, from back when he was with Whiskeytown.

not funny, bro

I think y'all missed my point.. a hardcore U2 fan that doesn't think they know Ryan Adams, is likely familiar with that version of that song..

not saying it's any good... :wink:

I understood you, I'm just saying that particular cover should be totally wiped from memory. :sexywink: God, what a monster Sweet Illusions is though. I haven't listened to that in years. :drool:

I think y'all missed my point.. a hardcore U2 fan that doesn't think they know Ryan Adams, is likely familiar with that version of that song..

not saying it's any good... :wink:

I got it, but encouraging people to click on that crime against humanity is...a crime against humanity.

I've heard of Bryan Adams but never Ryan although I think I vaguely remember Bonochick talking about him.

And REG - what does Ryan have to do with The Coors and When the Stars Go Blue????

My daughter has this thing for horses lately, and I discovered this awful movie called "Spirit Stallion" or something like that. And Bryan Adams does the entire soundtrack. It's brutal.

Hey guys just opened a new album thread since we crossed 1k here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom