U2's Thirteenth Album: Aimless Uncertainty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the Vertigo tour was the best U2 live show since Lovetown.

Really? I know this thread is about the album, but I don't think U2 will ever come close to topping Zoo Tv in it's arena or stadium form. Even looking back at shows now, that was a band at the absolute top of their game.

Each live tour/era they go through has it's own highlights, a unique feel and standout moments, but personally I think the Zoo period had it all.

Really? I know this thread is about the album, but I don't think U2 will ever come close to topping Zoo Tv in it's arena or stadium form. Even looking back at shows now, that was a band at the absolute top of their game.

Each live tour/era they go through has it's own highlights, a unique feel and standout moments, but personally I think the Zoo period had it all.

The high points of ZOOTV were amazing, but overall I believe Lovetown was a better show sonically. It was certainly Bono's vocal pinnacle.

Best is subjective, everyone has their own preference. What we do have in common though is that we all want a new friggin' album! :crack: Is it out yet?

Mikal, common sense called and would like you to know that there is a line and this

was over it. Please do not pull that shit again.

Wait. I missed this last night.

The fuck?

Hi. My name is mikal and I like warm hugs.

I just want to point something out...We haven't heard or seen anyone from the band for a week now. No Bono speeches, no pictures. To me this is a very good sign that they're busy working on the album :up:

Keep the faith guys :sexywink:

Word is that Edge is on fire and the boys are in top form. Gavin Friday says it's as good as Achtung Baby.

I think I need an album and less wine.

Sent from my Note 3 with my sticky finger

Wait. I missed this last night.

The fuck?

Sorry, buddy, but it's true. 'I'm a creepy guy who wants hugs' jokes can get a pass from me, but grope jokes do not. That's my line.

Sorry, buddy, but it's true. 'I'm a creepy guy who wants hugs' jokes can get a pass from me, but grope jokes do not. That's my line.

Well if you had said that in the first place....

I was just playfully joking after you randomly said you wouldn't stand by me at a concert. You can't play the aggressor and then suddenly play the victim card.

hug-goodbye-o.gif

The band can solve their problems by simply copying what they did 30 years ago. In 1984, they went into Slane Castle on May 7 and recorded there until August 7, although they also did work at Windmill Lane as well. Those 4 months of recording gave us the Unforgettable Fire. Throw out the technology and go back to that recording process and the album will be finished before the end of the summer!

Paul Epworth posted a new studio pic on Instagram 4 days ago; dunno if it's for U2 and doesn't say where he is. Epworth is London based by the way...

:up:

Guys!

In this photo, Larry seems amused. Edge looks downright pissed.

Is Edge ready to call it quits?!?11!!?? :sad:

We really need to analyze the scowl that Edge has on his face = more hitz and less experimentation.

Also Edge looks sunburned, don't even SAY you guys were in Nice when the fandom is imploding. :angry: :wink:

Well if you had said that in the first place....

I was just playfully joking after you randomly said you wouldn't stand by me at a concert. You can't play the aggressor and then suddenly play the victim card.

We can discuss the conversation via PM, but the bottom line is that your playful joke about groping was not cool.

Also, yay, London! Looks like Bono was in Ireland yesterday but the rest of the band is there, hopefully working?

Also Edge looks sunburned, don't even SAY you guys were in Nice when the fandom is imploding
Don't ask. I don't want to know.

Also, yay, London! Looks like Bono was in Ireland yesterday but the rest of the band is there, hopefully working?

Don't ask. I don't want to know.[/QUOTE]

If you see a picture of Edge and Larry together, they are working for sure !

Also, a flight from Dublin to London is about 1 hour only...if not less. So It's quite possible that he joined them later yesterday evening or today...

All good !

Back
Top Bottom