U2's next album......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This must be the first thread I've seen today that makes no sense at all........but who cares

biscoito_bono_sao_luiz_200g.jpg

Does anyone want a cookie?

KhanadaRhodes said:
they should call it more songs about buildings and food. :wink:

I think all titles should have to be cheese related. Or they could just do a cd of "cheese remixes" which could be great fun too. And the band members would all have to have new, cheese related nick names. :wink:

indra said:

I think all titles should have to be cheese related. Or they could just do a cd of "cheese remixes" which could be great fun too. And the band members would all have to have new, cheese related nick names. :wink:
What a fuckin ace idea!How about different ways to eat cheese as 'b' sides....cheese on toast,cheeses sandwiches,grated cheese on chips:drool:

Well, how do you feel about 1989?

Czechoslovakia...

East Germany...

Poland...

Romania...

Because of one man...

One man...

THE EDGE!

He did it all.

AS u2 become so mainstream that no one as nothing cleaver to say about them?
i am worry when people here in a forum that should be to people change ideas about u2 just use it to start nonsense threads just for a inner group (not everyone loves british humour, but not me i adore it:drool: ).
what is happen? u2 don't make people think enymore?

painatal said:
i am worry when people here in a forum that should be to people change ideas about u2 just use it to start nonsense threads just for a inner group (not everyone loves british humour, but not me i adore it:drool: ).
:help:

painatal said:

Evidently they make boy think of food......

painatal said:

Heck, it's one thread out of how many thousands? I don't think the world is going to hell just because someone want the next U2 album to deal with food items.

Soooo....what cheese is Bono? :hmm:

seriously hopes they're not taking cues from these posts :hmm: * sighs* .... be interesting nonetheless to see wht they do / can come up with next :D ....... it's got to be better than the bomb.... *hopes&prays* :whistle: :help: :bow: :heart: :up: ;)

Back
Top Bottom