U2's Musical Range

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AtomicBono said:
I was talking about how everyone overanalyzes the "uno dos tres catorce" thing, how some people think it's a reference to a Bible verse, and this guy goes "U2 aren't smart enough to write about BIBLE verses!"

Sheesh, I could find about 20 songs that the lyric was lifted from the Bible. Half of "October" album for one!

I don't understand why so many people well again the ones i know think U2s music is stupid as in lacking of intelligence:huh:

This is a great thread! :love:
Their musical diversity yet keeping their own very recognizable sound throughout their repertoire is in a nutshell why I never get tired with this band, you can wrap their music around you as a comfort blanket, as lounge-around clothes and as your most sassy outfit to go out on the town when you're feeling badass!

Ok this is really lame, I know, but :madspit:

Last night, when I finally got the complete u2, i think new years day came on, and my dad goes "that's definatly u2", then I put on van dieman's land and he goes "who is that?" "u2" "oh" then I put on lemon and he was even more confused. he didn't believe me it was all u2..he's really only heard joshua tree haha

Back
Top Bottom