U2's Crunkest song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crunk.jpg

Cap'n Crunk would be inclined to deduce that U2's crunkest song would have to be none other than Miami.

This decision would be based on the 3 following factors:
[*]Not only is the song is written about a city, it is a city that is very Crunk. My Mammy...Miami.
[*]The strong influences of the carefree, and upbeat city are ingrained within the song's lyrical structure and vocal delivery. (And the car chase that may well ensue would most likely include a 2003 Escalade on twenties)
[*]Tha phat beats are indeed, off tha hizzy.
Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba.

------------------
Cruisin' down the street in my 6-fo'
Jockin' the bitches, slappin' the ho's
I went to the park to get the scoop
Knuckle-heads out there cold shootin' some hoop
A car pulls up, who can it be?
The fresh El Camino rollin Kilo G
He rolls down the window and he starts to say
It's all about makin' that G.T.A.

Didnt you know zone, this is a U2 hip hop board now.

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I don't even know how to talk that way so I'm not even going to attempt to.

smile.gif
Me either, I'm the whitest person on earth. I just like to make a fool of myself.

------------------
Rock 'N Roll is the sound of revenge.

You's know whut Cap 'n Crunk. Ya' know?.. ya' betta' learn how t'talk likes some no'mal human bein' o' I'm goin' t'smash yo' face wid mah' triple gold daytons, bust some 40 oza' ova' yo' haid and leave ya' in de gutta' fo' de homies t'come mess wid ya'.

Originally posted by Sicy:
You's know whut Cap 'n Crunk. Ya' know?.. ya' betta' learn how t'talk likes some no'mal human bein' o' I'm goin' t'smash yo' face wid mah' triple gold daytons, bust some 40 oza' ova' yo' haid and leave ya' in de gutta' fo' de homies t'come mess wid ya'.

Ruff, Ruff, Ruff....yeeeeeeeeeeah DOGG!!! Yo Yo Yo, way to represent, my nizzle.

------------------

Dats whut I'm sayin' Se7en. 'S coo', bro. You's betta' brush down on yo' ebonics.

My phat sista Sicy Cakes...where you at?

Represent.

Yo, I'mma gonna go down a 40...check ya lata. Keep it real.

For shizzle.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Se7en (edited 02-22-2002).]

My sides hurt from reading this thread. Oww...hehe.

What about "Red Light", sounds kinda riz-k.

[This message has been edited by wannabe (edited 02-22-2002).]

"Miami" to me, is one helluva song. Great driving tune and even better live! It was a highlight for me at Popmart.

The sun shines east,
the sun shines west,
but I know where
the sun shines best -

MIAMI !!!!

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

Its MY MAMMY and it certainly be crunk as shit. Man! Tellin ya'.

rolleyes.gif
* stabs the word crunk 12 times

What the shizle my nizzles?? I gots to say that Miami got da phat beats, and you know I ain't playin wid dat. But I was hollerin at my home boyz and they was like "Ah hell no. Cuz you know that Miami got the flow, an I ain't tryin to front on dat but you gots to know that when I be rollin all up in the hood in my hooptie that I be listenin to Big Girls Are Best."
And I was like " I hear dat fool. Cuz you know when they say "big", they don't descriminate. They know you can be lovin the ladies who gots a little junk in the trunk. Cuz you know what that means, there's food in da house." For shizy my neasy. You know when you gots to back dat ass up, you gon be doin it to BGAB. FO SHO!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

Back
Top Bottom