U2's computers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
what kind of computers do you think U2 use?

what os's do you think their running? do you think any of them might use something really cool like linux?

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.
Don't tell me this isn't true.
Tell me you feel this fire

Originally posted by martha:
Every now and then Bono is pictured with a MAC!!!!!! laptop.

*pats him on the head*
Good boy!

he better not turn his back when he's hanging around with gates at world economic forums then!

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.

Originally posted by kobayashi:
he better not turn his back when he's hanging around with gates at world economic forums then!

I think Bono's two-timing Steve Jobs.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Originally posted by jezebel:
hey kob, what's with the Nov.12, 1955 date that you were posting with your remarks for awhile? (my birthday is Nov. 12, just curious)

Is it the date when Marty goes.... BACK TO THE FUTURE!!! (man, seen those movies too many times)

I'm pretty sure Bono is a Mac guy, as I saw when he was on 60 Minutes. I can imagine he and Edge trying to use that new iMac. Edge liking it for the feng shui purposes, and Bono trying to get that funky screen into just the right position. And Adam trying to use it as a lamp!

------------------
Change is the only constant

oh it's marty's special day alright. i had watched the movie, #2(but #1 in my heart) that is the night before when i started using it.
jezebel watch it on your birthday 2015!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom