U2s Best Booklet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
So people what's in your opinion the best booklet of the albums ?

Pop.

:drool:

It feels nice. And I like all the silver shiny stuff.

Achtung Baby. The pictures, and I like the italics font used in the credits below each song.

BrownEyedBoy said:
...and expensive.

Now that you mention it, it kind of does look expensive. :hmm: A lot of work went into it. I love how everything is so bright and bold. It's fun to look at. It's not your regular old boring album booklet.

I also enjoy how the song titles were done. [mofo]

Achtung Baby. The photos really really create a mood and I love the contract between the cold of Berlin and the warmth of the Canary Islands.

Achtung to Pop were masterpieces of CD booklets.
In that sense, everything afterwards has been a bit of a let down

The last two have been really lazy. Looks like the shoots took place in a 2 hours span.

Pop rules though. The last page gives you a teaser for the Popmart stage.......Oh how I miss the summer days of Pop.

I remember when my then-girlfriend bought the Zooropa tape, and she just keeeeept unfolding and unfolding and unfolding because the tape insert was almost as thick as the tape!

nathan1977 said:
I remember when my then-girlfriend bought the Zooropa tape, and she just keeeeept unfolding and unfolding and unfolding because the tape insert was almost as thick as the tape!

:yes: I have Zooropa on tape as well, and I loved how large the insert was.

Other than that my fave would have to be Achtung Baby.

i always liked the ZOOROPA booklet. it contains some extraordinary graphics. it was state of the art back in 1993.
POP & ACHTUNG BABY are both on #2. the silvermetallic colors on POP booklet are brilliant. :up:

Hate to say it but the last two booklets were really lazy and boring......the one for the latest best of was pretty goog but the ones for ATYCLB and HTDAAB were so disappointing...

I still haven't bought the regular CD version of HTDAAB so I don't even know what it looks like. I've only got the collectors edition album/booklet.

ATYCLB blew though. Black and white is so boring.

Back
Top Bottom