U2's Beautiful Day - my Christmas present?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
It sure feels like it. Thank You...whoever made that decision.

It will be broadcast free to air on Australian TV on December 25th. Perhaps the time slot could be better?(but the content couldn't)
Channel 10- 12.20 pm...Christmas Day lunchtime?Thank heavens for VCR's. It will be hard to stay focused on conversation with the family knowing U2 are whirring away in the next room. If anything happens and it doesn't record properly...why i'll...be miffed!!

I have a feeling I'll like it, whatever it is, but can someome tell me what aspect it is about?
One hour of new U2...woooooohooooooooo:yes: :dance: :combust:
where's the backflip smilie...or cartwheels?:dance:

That would be Slane Castle... I still haven't watched my tape! (...where *is* my tape, come to think of it :crack: )

thanks angel

**cass faints**
cass:sad:
cass:laugh:
!WOW! even better than I could have imagined. That place is like...well, you know.
!WOW!
cass reminds herself to chew properly and not leave the table until at least say:hyper: 1.35pm...mother will understand...the whole family know how I feel about U2. They gave me an "IOU one U2concert ticket" voucher for my birthday. This sure does feel like a Christmas present from the tv gods.:love: :bow:

some good news , some sad news and a pic

oi follower, enjoy.

I just found out my Balinese friend had her baby yesterday, 6 days before her sister has to leave and go home. Phew. Of course, health is the priority , but we got our other wish...it's a GIRL!!!! a little ray of sunshine:yes: She's well, mum is exhausted.

Sad news..Kel Hutchence died on Friday. That is one of the reasons Bob Geldof was out here recently, bringing Tigerlily for her last visit with poppy. Poor little girl, she knows so much for one so young. The heart is a bloom...good luck beautiful girl.
Thank you for your well wishes Roland. I recall asking if young Adam has started playing bass. I wasn't kidding. I started my boys out on these handmade/homemade geetars...the prot-type was a doozey a "bender". It was made with particle board and is long composted. These were made with pine and by the time I got to the flying vee, I had a jig-saw. A bit of fun, the vee colour was inspired by the Pakistan cricket team, way back. if I can do it...anyone can!! Good fun.
SLANE!!! do RHCP appear on that at all? I have been telling my friends who saw them recently about the Christmas "special" A bit of Red Hots would be the marzipan on the Christams cake.

Attachments

• rockguitarsdec02.jpg
    rockguitarsdec02.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 28
have a beautiful day with your grandy B-man. Get her up for a dance.
just an update cause I think it's cute.I cant spell the new babay girls name, but it translates to "diamond"...their precious gem awwwww. I will tape her the seals and Croft song "diamond girl" "you sure do shine, glad I found you, glad you're mine... makes no difference, day or night time, you're like a shining star..."
and my son is getting an early gift from the tvgods. on RAGE tonight there is 4 hours of heavy music, some of his fave bands and clips he hasn't seen before. Everyone is happy.
I hopeU are2

PEACE :wave:

merry and happy and square-eyed christmas

TVgods come up with the goods:bow: :tongue: :bow:
I'm not sure why all this magnificence is being programmed for lunchtime....whocares if you have access to a VCR I suppose.
Tomorrow, Noon Channel ten
NEVER TEAR US APART
"INXS finally speak out about life after MH in this long-mooted documentary detailing the history.....Fans will appreciate the rare archival footage...":yes: :yes:
I'm so excited , and I just can't hide it...
I :heart: U2

Back
Top Bottom