u2place.com reports the whole band is in Eze - new songs heard?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Numb1075 said:

I believe it would be: Ciera la boca

or something close to that

It's "cierra tu boca" and that's too nice.

¡Callate, (insert any Spanish cuss word here)! is a much better phrase. :yes:

beach clips :drool:

Miracle drug always has a feel of summer to it because of the beach clip of that song with the locusts and the waves crashing

not to mention the unnecessary identification of L'Edge during the guitar solo:wink:

I'm still laughing about Sean Penn being around U2, what the hell Spicoli?

16-mikesmenu-penn-inside.jpg

martha said:
:shifty:

duuuuuude, that might make for some interesting tunes.

*inane stoner laugh

He can order some pizza. :shrug:

Maybe invite Phoebe Cates to my house, whichever works.

martha said:

Hey you guys, could they be making new music to release with their new book this September?

I hope I hope I hope.

Hoping for a single/EP to promote the remaining dates of the tour, though whatever the reason, I won't mind some new music.

If they are going to have a new release about before the tour dates at the end of the year they're going to have to bang it out quickly.
Even if it was released early November, it would have to be finished by early September at the latest, that's three months...
Personally I don't think we'll see a new album before the tour, but maybe they will get some demos done, and when they resume working on the album early in the year it will be done within a few months.
Just remember though that the last 4 albums from U2, and their other releases such as DVDs, have always been released around November for better sales leading into Christmas.

Don't forget about Electrical Storm and The Hands That built America 2 - 3 years after ATYCLB. I think we'll get some new songs. Don't expect a new album though.

Oh my gosh :yell: I had the chance to spend 15 days in Eze June 2- 16 and chose not to go :banghead: due to lack of money. I'll have to ask one of my friends if they saw or heard anything.

nightninja56 said:
im ready for beach clips '06!!! i wasnt a U2 fan back in '04

:drool:

I was a fan, but not on any online forums then. I can't imagine what it must've been like to hear those leak out the first time!

martha said:

Hey you guys, could they be making new music to release with their new book this September?

I hope I hope I hope.

I like your thinking, martha! :up: That would be so sweet.

Since Amazon has 2 versions of the book up on their website, maybe the more expensive one would have the tracks?! :hmm: Definitely something to hope for! :D

The more expensive book supposedly is higher resolution, plus it has some extra photos. I believe the only company that can legally release musical U2 material is Universal. The book publisher is Harper Collins.

Back
Top Bottom