U2NYC: GRAMMY PARTY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
Hey all:

U2NYC will be hosting a grammy party in NYC. If you are traveling to the area or happen to be in the Metro area & haven't joined our group SHAME ON YOU !!! But if you are into parting with whole bunch of other U2 fans as we watch our boys kick some ass (hopes that's what i will see). i look forward of to meeting more fans from Metro area as well fans that happen to be in town. Email me Starr2499@yahoo.com

I will give all the details via email

------------------
Starr*
"oh I wish I were a little bar of soap..... I wish I were a little bar of soap...i'd go squishy and slimy all over people's heineys ......Oh i wish i were a little bar of soap....."

I'm just ganging up on all of you with Starr today. You should all come if you're in the area-- U2NYC is a crazy, wacky bunch of people but I promise we are alot of fun. And why stay at home watching the Grammys by yourself?

Cool. I'll send you an e-mail, Starr. I'm not from NYC, but I love the city and am always there.
wink.gif

yeah, U2NYC is full of freaks! pimpstahs and hos all around... lmao! j/k!!
biggrin.gif
starr and sharky are right- all you NYC area peeps should definitely join the group! and come to the grammy party and Unforgettable Fire tonight.
smile.gif
we've done other stuff together, too, including going to see starsailor, coldplay, and, next week, the charlatans.

if you want to join, here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/U2NYC/

Originally posted by *Ally*:
yeah, U2NYC is full of freaks! pimpstahs and hos all around... lmao! j/k!!
biggrin.gif
starr and sharky are right- all you NYC area peeps should definitely join the group! and come to the grammy party and Unforgettable Fire tonight.
smile.gif
we've done other stuff together, too, including going to see starsailor, coldplay, and, next week, the charlatans.

if you want to join, here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/U2NYC/

HO's hmmmph!!!! Not one of them LOL...You forgot mention we taking on RYAN ADAMS next !!

Originally posted by Starr:
HO's hmmmph!!!! Not one of them LOL...You forgot mention we taking on RYAN ADAMS next !!

LOL, starr!
wink.gif
yup, i'm so looking forward to ryan adams... tim wants to go, too. now we just have to luck out and get tickets!!

see you all tonite @ flannery's!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom