U2News.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hi Everyone!

As many of you know, Interference maintains the news site, U2News.com.

Please make an effort to support myself and the rest of the Interference Team by visiting U2News.com when looking for worldwide U2 coverage...

I've noticed many competitor news site quoted, linked to or mentioned on these pages, and this is fine of course, however - it bodes well for Interference when we do not lose traffic to other U2 news-related sites when the same articles are posted at U2News.com.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

HelloAngel
carrie@interference.com

Carrie, this is just a suggestion, and should probably be put it 'Don't Expect, Suggest', but since you posted this information in this forum, I will simply reply within this post.

I don't know if this is the case for many, but for me, I simply go into my history and click directly to this forum, or another forum without even going to the the main page of Interference, which I know has a link to U2News.com. If their was somehow a link posted within each of the forums, so that if a person went directly into any forum in Interference.com, they could immediately check U2News.com, and have their U2 news immediately. I don't know if this would help, but I know I would be more prone to look at the news on U2News if this was the case. My .02 cents for what it is worth.

Lastly, thanks for all that you are doing with U2News.com...it is much appreciated.

Chris

Originally posted by spanisheyes:
Carrie, this is just a suggestion, and should probably be put it 'Don't Expect, Suggest', but since you posted this information in this forum, I will simply reply within this post.

I don't know if this is the case for many, but for me, I simply go into my history and click directly to this forum, or another forum without even going to the the main page of Interference, which I know has a link to U2News.com. If their was somehow a link posted within each of the forums, so that if a person went directly into any forum in Interference.com, they could immediately check U2News.com, and have their U2 news immediately. I don't know if this would help, but I know I would be more prone to look at the news on U2News if this was the case. My .02 cents for what it is worth.

Lastly, thanks for all that you are doing with U2News.com...it is much appreciated.

Chris

Thanks! And I will make note of the links issues and propose it to the Team.

------------------
chuck me in the shallow water before I get too deep.
carrie@interference.com

ty hello angel:)
Best wishes to U and the team. Keep up the fantastic work.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 05-17-2002).]

Originally posted by cass:
..well something is news to me hello angel, so I may as well ask , now I am here.

I noticed ppl refer to olive2u as carrie lately, so I was thinking ,aha, olive=carriebuzz.
but now I'm wondering hello angel=carrie=carriebuzz=olive?

so if you are olive, that thing ---------->in LS about nicknames and Bono not liking to be called paul by strangers. It was news to me recently from a topic I read here. I appreciated the information greatly and learnt from it. My humble apologies were for Bono, not you,lol.....whoever you are? If you're not olive I apoligise for that too.

Best wishes to U and the team. Keep up the fantastic work. Thanks

Nope. Not the same person. We are just both named Carrie.
smile.gif

------------------
chuck me in the shallow water before I get too deep.
carrie@interference.com

Back
Top Bottom