U2LA Appreciation Thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Hey..U2LA!!!
I just wanted to tell you..I love your website...!!! It rocks!
You have great mp3's there. I just downloaded "in god's country" and "i shall be released". I have numerous times downloaded songs from your website..and they always sound great!

I just wanted to start a well deserved appreciation thread in your honor..

C'mon guys..let Camilo know how much we appreciate him as a fellow U2 fan!

Peace!!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

I usually don't like to partake in these sort of threads, but U2LA deserves it, no doubt, he is a great fan, great person

thanks for all your generosity Camilo, I think there are quite a few people who appreciate you and the services you provide with your website, and not too mention you are simply a very cool person

I?m with you, Camilo deserves it, and not only because of his site. He is a great friend and U2 fan.

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Brasil is the country of the future. And it will always be that way...(my translation of a popular saying)

Camillo definitely deserves an appreciation thread. He's not only a generous U2 fan, but a great person and someone I'm proud to call my friend.
smile.gif
Let's drink a toast to U2LA.

-sula

It's an excellent site!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I agree with all of the above!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

How could I not agree?

Camilo is a perfect example of a U2 fan. I have loved the stuff from your site. (I have almost all of it!).

P.S. anyone seen or heard of an LA3 boot?

Originally posted by Ody:
anyone seen or heard of an LA3 boot?

Hey Ody I have heard rumors of an LA3 boot. Someone on another board I am on has said that they will make them all available to members of the group. I haven't heard anything more since then but if they are of any decent quality I w.ill be sure to post them.

Thanks all of you, this thread is nice, totally not necessary and makes me feel weird cuz I pretty much feel the way about "appreciation threads" that Wanderer does. But thanks and you are all very welcome to the mp3s from my site as long as it lasts (I dont think my old company is ever gonna figure it out...but I have the site backed up in case they do, then I just need to find a new home for it.)

Take care!

------------------
Camilo Arenivar

Email: U2LA2000@hotmail.com

AOL Instant Message: nohocamilo

Yahoo Messenger: u2la2000

http://www.U2LA.com

methinks it's great too! I just downloaded "I shall be released" and I loved it! Does anyone know who wrote it? ('cause it's not a U2-song right..?)

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
"I shall be released" and I loved it! Does anyone know who wrote it? ('cause it's not a U2-song right..?)

Robert Zimmerman aka Bob Dylan

i=?riginally posted by U2LA:
Hey Ody I have heard rumors of an LA3 boot. I haven't heard anything more since then but if they are of any decent quality I w.ill be sure to post them.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks again, I would definitely download those!

[This message has been edited by Ody (edited 11-28-2001).]

Originally posted by U2ME3:

Robert Zimmerman aka Bob Dylan

Oh. that's kind of embarrassing
smile.gif

what can I say, he was not of my generation, so I've hardly ever listened to him...

Back
Top Bottom