U2guatemala is gone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
Such a great site is gone, I'll miss it.
frown.gif

Oh no!

I don't speak Spanish, so I couldn't read the articles, but you translated a lot of good stuff from there, and they had great pics! I'll miss it as well!
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

whyyyy??? i was just there yesterday! they have the best stuff, all up to date!

frown.gif

------------------
"I'm addicted too... I'm just addicted to being up here on this stage.
Adam, Larry Mullen Jr., and Edge. They're my drug. Tonight I'm feeling high."
-Bono, Tempe, Arizona

"I just wanted to say that I'm really thrilled
to be spending my brithday with 18,000 of my closest friends!
Larry onstage, 10.31.01

* U2TakeMeHigher *

this part of what Herbert(the site owner)posted:
"Este es solo el anuncio del final de U2Guatemala. Es por eso que les escribo este mensaje. No es realmente algo de que preocuparse, simplemente que tengo que hacerme a un lado y ... so?arlo todo de nuevo."
"This the announcement of the end of U2Guatemala. That's why I'm writing this message. It's not really something to worry about, it's simply that I must move to the side...and dream it all again."

ps:I'm not sure what he means by "move to the side", it must be a saying in Guatemala, I think he means he's taking a break.

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 11-08-2001).]

frown.gif
THis is bad news!!
that website was so great, even tho I hardly speak any spanish I understood some of it, and it was updated very often... They always had the new stuff first (pics etc)

This was by far the BEST U2 Rumor site anywhere, it was amazing. Too bad they're gone, I went there several times a day. Much better than youtwo or atu2. Damn...that site was awesome with great pics.

Que Paso?

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

oh no!
it was a really great site...they were always really ontop of things, especially with news and current/hard to find pictures.

its a sad day for U2 en Espa?ol.

Oh No,
I loved visiting that site and getting info and photos... and this sucks! It also let me practice my reading spanish(which I seldom do now days) Anyway hope this is just a temporary thing and hopefully will be up again real soon!!

That?s too bad. I don?t know what happened but it?s a hell of a loss for the spanish and portuguese speakers U2 fans. I just wrote to Herbert, I hope it?s just a temporary absence. He became a good friend of mine, his help with our petition to U2 on the subject of Elevation Tour on Latin America was outstanding. I hope he?s okay.

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Awesome!!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom