U2girl's pics here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwwwww, more praise?

Well, what can i say - i'm glad you like the pics, guys!

Why i was worried about posting the pics: it's always weird to look at your own pics, i can totally relate to the people who were unsure about putting up the pictures in Pamela's thread. It's especially weird to evaluate your own appearance, as i'm sure everyone has something they'd rather change about it.
Now do you understand?

On the other hand, lots of people wanting to see your pic is very helpful in deciding whether to post a pic or not. You don't have much choice.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Even though i was worried about the result of this, i was also anxious to post, especially after all that waiting. By then, i was actually thinking : "now I wanna see the pics"!

Now, to save room for more meaningful and important threads, an additional thanks goes out to any possible future replies in this thread.

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-30-2001).]

Originally posted by TheU2:
Anyone here Perry Farrel fans? If you are, you will get this little reference:

Where you going Maja?*

CK

* Substitute the first A for EI

HAHA! I get it.

------------------
"YOU CAN'T HURT ME! NOT WITH MY CHEESE HELMET!"

Where you going Maja?*

CK

**cass hugs U2girl** the sweetest thing.
You're a survivor mate. Good luck 2U in 2002.

Originally posted by TheU2:

Where you going Maja?*

CK

Perry Farrel? Is that the singer of Jane's additiction?
I'm guessing you are talking about a song, i only know "Been caught stealing" by that band. So what's the catch?
smile.gif

Of course, i was talking about OzAurora's thread PLEASE POST YOUR PIC (NOT Pamela's), but i'm sure everyone noticed that.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-31-2001).]

Speaking of OzAurora, she and melon were interested in my appearance.

Where are they now?

...and where's Bama and Pablo?

They were also interested in seeing my pics.

------------------

very cute maja..like others have said..a striking smile too
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

*bump*

OK i know i saw both Bama and OzAurora posting a few days ago, so in case they missed this, here it comes again.

------------------

be uncool, yes be awkward

Oh hi. I saw them a week ago. Sorry I never replied. They're nice. You shouldn't have worried about showing them to us.
smile.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Your photos are wonderful, U2_Girl!!!! Thanks for having what a bomb! post them and honoring your end of the deal!

So now we know what Slovenian fans look like!

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Your photos are wonderful, U2_Girl!!!! Thanks for having what a bomb! post them and honoring your end of the deal!

So now we know what Slovenian fans look like!

~U2Alabama

No problem, all the thanks really goes to everyone here for liking the pics.
(they're nice, not exactly wonderful IMO. they should all be more of a close up on the face, like the black&white pic, and not sort of blurrred like the No.1 pic in the beginning of the album. also, i should post something more recent than 1997 pic)

Well you know what one Slovenian fan looks like.
smile.gif

And i think you could find lots of better looking Slovenian fans.

ps: (this is embarassing) Melon, i was actually referring to U2Bama when i said "you" were interested in the pics. As a matter of fact, i don't recall any requests on your part regarding the pics.
smile.gif

So - thanks anyway for looking at the pics.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 01-08-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom