U2ey dreams - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-29-2002, 12:00 PM   #1
Refugee

Local Time: 09:12 PM
U2ey dreams

Last night I had one..
There were a bunch of people in this area that was outside but the walls were hedges and they were really tall.. and U2 was there and they separated all the people into groups of 4 and gave them instruments to see who could look the most like U2. I was in a group with 3 other people, but I only remember the bassist (whose instrument was actually a camera ) and I was in Edge's place and my instrument was a little toy piano that didn't work. I tried to ask Larry what was going on with the instruments but he was too tall to talk to So we started to play and U2 picked another group as the best group but our bassist as the best player out of all of them. She kept talking throught the song though and wasn't playing her camera correctly Anyone else have any weird dreams lately?

Old 06-29-2002, 12:30 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:12 AM
Okay I had this dream not realy lately, but last month - my last U2 related dream since then.....
However, I dreamt that Bono - it was Safari Bono - and me were in some Arabic city and it was really hot there. We walked through this city and somehow Bono pointed out that there were no doors in the wole city. We asked people why there were no doors or gates at all, but they sadly shook their heads and passed.....Then Bono suddenly yelled, I guess, that he'd knew where all the doors were, grabbed me at my collar and pulled me behind him through very much streets. When he let go off me, we were in a small street with big houses at both sides - and there were all the doors hanging at the walls. Bono became were quite and walked on in complete silent. He seemed to be frustrated or confused or sad or all together.....And then we reached the end of the street and there was the only gate that still hung in its hinges. He told me to help him opening it and we pulled and pushed and eventually we could open it - but there was something big, frightening, enormous....in it. I just remember turned and seeing Bono crying and sinking to the ground and then I woke up......It really depressed me to see Bono crying, but it depressed me even more that I couldn't remember wat was behind that door....

Old 06-29-2002, 12:52 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

The last U2ey dream I had was about a week ago...I was Ann Acheson (I must have been. It's the only thing that makes sense!) and I was with Larry and we were in bed sleeping in this really dark room, only it was backstage at a concert, and then the rest of the band came and woke us up and told us Larry had to play, so they played their concert and I watched!
Old 06-29-2002, 02:59 PM   #4
The Fly

Local Time: 08:12 PM

I had a dream I had a magical U2 poster, and everytime I looked at it they were wearing different clothes.
It was cool.
Old 06-29-2002, 03:00 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by elevatedsoul2
I had a dream I had a magical U2 poster, and everytime I looked at it they were wearing different clothes.
It was cool.
That would be cool!
Old 06-29-2002, 03:15 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie

[color=royal blue]Once I had a dream where Bono and I were sitting on a hill on one of the fields of my old high school and we were eating popsicle. He said "my favorite flavor" but I DON'T know what flavor it was.

Maybe asparagus.
[/color]
Old 06-29-2002, 05:03 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by MonaVox
[color=royal blue]Once I had a dream where Bono and I were sitting on a hill on one of the fields of my old high school and we were eating popsicle. He said "my favorite flavor" but I DON'T know what flavor it was.

Maybe asparagus.
[/color]
hehe...You really like asparagus, don't you?

PS. So do I (although I don't know about in popsicle form!)
Old 06-29-2002, 07:07 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 12:12 PM

I had a really random U2 dream not too long ago

-There was a u2 concert

-The boys were performing on level ground with the audience but there was a masssssiiive wire fence between them and i was sticking my fingers through the fecne

_End of concert Larry sails accross the ground on his knees

-He touches my hand

-im screaming to my friend (a non u2-fan) aaaaaah aaaaaah I TOUCHED LARRYS HAND

-I wait for boys after cocnert and i see them and go over and askf ro autogrpash but they all have towels round their necks and are all like you aint getting an autograph and doing this a lot.....i didnt like u2 in my dream- not one little bit!!!!!

-Bono signs something with a line and they all start chuckling at me and im like heh bono that isnt your REAL signautre i want a proper one then it'll be worth lots esp when you pop your clogs (die to u normal speaking people )

-The boys all go into wee rooms and shower sthemselves and then im walking round a shopping centre where i worked for 3 months when i turned 16 and i was helping old people with their shopping

and then i woke u and looked for my u2 autogrpahs at the side of my bed and asked my mum about them too doh

Oh oh oh and i have really strange dreams this is not u2-ey but meh im bored...ok so i had this dream a girl i know was in labour but her baby died and im like omg her baby died but she gave birth to a chicken and then she said i think it needs to go on a walk and puts a leash round its neck and when she puts it on the ground its a gold framed pic of anna kournikova.....that was *such* an odd dream!!! i have more but ill stop now
Old 06-29-2002, 07:21 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by wertsie

hehe...You really like asparagus, don't you?

PS. So do I (although I don't know about in popsicle form!)
[color=royal blue] did you read about Edge's bachelor party?[/color]
Old 06-29-2002, 07:58 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Location: Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes
I has a dream that I was outside their studio and I could hear them playing new songs and was all excited. I could hear it so perfectly but then when I woke up I couldn't remember what the songs sounded like. It was really weird
Old 06-29-2002, 09:31 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:

[color=royal blue] did you read about Edge's bachelor party?[/color]
Nope...Why? Is that where this asparagus thing originated? I'm very curious now!
Old 06-30-2002, 04:55 AM   #12
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 06:12 PM
I once had a dream that I was playing October on the piano and singing to it.
I don't know how to play the piano or have on, but in my dream I was just playing away like it was nothing. I was enjoying myself though.
Old 06-30-2002, 05:03 AM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:12 AM
Quote:
[color=royal blue]......and we were eating popsicle. [/color]
What is popsicle?
Old 06-30-2002, 07:30 AM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by FallingStar

What is popsicle?
isnt it like an ice lolly?
Old 06-30-2002, 08:55 AM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by bono-vox

isnt it like an ice lolly?
Yeah, I think that's what you'd call it...Or, to put it simply, frozen juice on a stick.