U2ey dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had several U2 dreams in the past 6 months or so.

The first was right after I first saw the Elevation Boston concert on VH1 in November. I dreamed I was the one Bono pulled on stage during WOWY. Sweeeeeeet!

The second was a couple weeks ago. U2 was coming to my town for a concert and I had tickets! But I had an assignment at work I had to finish first. I didn't have it done when it came time for the concert, but I snuck out and went to the show anyway. For some reason the band was late coming on stage. I waited around for a while and then I went back to work, finished by assignment and came back - only to discover from one of the few people still hanging around that the band had gone on right after I left, played five songs and took off. Grrrrr.

The third was just last night. No one from the band was actually in it, but I dreamed I was with a bunch of other fans on a TV show or something and we were playing "Name that Tune" - only with U2 songs! Everyone in the crowd was able to guess every song after just one or two notes, so I bet they were all Interferencers!

I had another one last night..
Larry let me play his drums, but I was playing them wrong and he got mad and yelled at me :(

I just remembered another U2 dream I had, but it was a BAD one! I had a dream that The Edge died :sad: He was in a plane crash or something. Morrissy also died, but I didn't really care about that except that I knew one of my friends would be really sad. I was crying my eyes out in my dream! I've never been to a U2 concert :( so I was crushed that I was now never going to get to go to one.
When I woke up, I was so afraid that I was going to turn on the tv and find out that my dream had come true. It threw my whole day off!

cass said:
How do you guys conjure up U2ey dreams so often?

I have a U2 poster right on the wall in front of my bed, so it's the last thing I see before I go to sleep, so that porobably explains why I always have U2 dreams...usually they're to bizarre to even think about. This one was pretty cool:

I was in the BD video, where Bono takes the girl's apple...and I ran after him, took the apple, and gave him a lemon.
Ooooook, who saw that coming?? :p

elevatedsoul2 said:
I have a U2 poster right on the wall in front of my bed, so it's the last thing I see before I go to sleep, so that porobably explains why I always have U2 dreams...

I've got the calendar by my bed, so it probably helps :p

Back
Top Bottom