U23dc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
U23DC

...where "C" stands for crack.

I have officially made this up. It's now the new name for the movie.

Reply if you agree.

I live 50 miles away from the nearest IMAX. I said twice is enough, but in the back of my brain I really need more.

I was doing good until now. My U2 buddies are encouraging me to see it again.

...help...

:crazy:

:faint:

Regardless of dosage, these reactions may appear.

»Convulsions
»increased heart rate
»Abnormal heartbeat
»Heart attack
»Sudden, sharp blood pressure increase
»Stroke
»Extreme depression
»Suicidal behavior

The Sad Punk said:
Regardless of dosage, these reactions may appear.

»Convulsions
»increased heart rate
»Abnormal heartbeat
»Heart attack
»Sudden, sharp blood pressure increase
»Stroke
»Extreme depression
»Suicidal behavior

:lol:

Almost!!!

Let me add to that...

>> Giggling loudly like a school girl and unable to stop

...that's what happened to me when I first saw it.

OK...hubby approves that I can go see it again.

:yippie:

And for all you far away fans I really do feel for you and wish it was in your city now so that we all could be celebrating together around the world. But when it does come to your town, you'll understand once you see it. It's hard to explain...other than it's like crack.

Let me just say that the girls won't be able to get enough of it. :wink:

I LIVE 15 MINS AWAY FROM MY I-MAX

LOLOLO
:)

I feel bad for ya guys who have to drive all that way, hey...I bet the guys would apperciate it!

Man! You northern hemispherians only have to wait till Feb at the latest! Spare a thought for us Aussies and New Zealanders who are haning on till April!

U2 in 3D:drool:

Last edited:
luna_lovegood said:
Man! You northern hemispherians only have to wait till Feb at the latest! Spare a thought for us Aussies and New Zealanders who are haning on till April!

U2 in 3D:drool:

Like I said...I feel your pain. I wish y'all could see this now so that we all could be talking about it.

If you think :drool: over U2 in PLEBA is good, just wait until you see this movie.

Bono is so close you can almost see the freckles on his face. Not only that, he trys to reach out and touch you. Funny that I've seen girls in the theater trying to reach and touch his hand.

:giggle:

Allegra said:

By the time it's in the regular theaters, it probably won't cost more than $8.

I don't think it will be that cheap, the theater I go to charges up to 3 dollars more for a 3D movie. The matinee price there is $7.75 and the regular price is 10. Unless there are areas in the US that still have cheap movie prices-and I am assuming most charge more for 3D. I know my theater is charging 15 for an adult Hannah Montana ticket.

MrsSpringsteen said:

I don't think it will be that cheap, the theater I go to charges up to 3 dollars more for a 3D movie. The matinee price there is $7.75 and the regular price is 10. Unless there are areas in the US that still have cheap movie prices-and I am assuming most charge more for 3D. I know my theater is charging 15 for an adult Hannah Montana ticket.

Damn...$15?

Well, here in Dallas it cost me $12.50 to see U23D in IMAX. So it has to be cheaper than that at the regular 3D theaters...here that is.

So yeah, it might determine where you're at.

Back
Top Bottom