U23D vs. UberBeaver3D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D vs. UberBeaver3D

• U23D

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Uberbeaver

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
The Greatest Special Effects In History™
38305-01.jpg

or

Frog-sacked Prickbucket™
Ridindirty.gif

:hmm:

And if Bono started up with too much rock star posturing, Beav could just stuff him back down in the basket.

What's not to love about a deranged Muppet on a wobbly bicycle with a little Irish guy in the basket mumbling "This might be a good time to take out your cell phone..."?

snowbunny00774 said:

oh god, as horrific as this poll is this made me laugh. :angry:

horrific??? :madspit: did you vote?

BonoIsMyMuse said:
And if Bono started up with too much rock star posturing, Beav could just stuff him back down in the basket.

What's not to love about a deranged Muppet on a wobbly bicycle with a little Irish guy in the basket mumbling "This might be a good time to take out your cell phone..."?

your mission: learn flash in 7 hours and bring this to life!

BonoIsMyMuse said:

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

BonoIsMyMuse said:

bahahahahaahahahahaha

The muppet will get worn out as Bono continues to plead and preach......

With as much damage that has been caused in U23D's wake, I'll have to vote for the Beav.

The RECESSION might spare me.

Back
Top Bottom