U23D - too intense for old people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dronomophone

The Fly
Hey guys. I'm going to go see it two weekends from now at the IMAX with my brothers (it'll be my third time seeing it by then) and my grandparents want to come too. They're in their 70s. Do you think it's too intense?

Too much blood spattering everywhere. :wink:

My boss wanted to know if it would be appropriate for her kids (she knows how Bono can let loose with some f-bombs now and again), and was thrilled by my report that she'd be fine to take them.

Well I just read on CNN that the shaky camera is making people feel nauseous and having to leave the theatre.

Oh wait, that's Cloverfield. :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
is it true that midway through cloverfield the monster stops and informs the audience about the african aids epidemic?

Or he'd give everyone a terrible case of crabs.

dronomophone said:
thanks for the straight answer guys. :rolleyes:

You actually expected one? With all the joke U2 3D threads, this really fitted in quite well.

dronomophone said:
Hey guys. I'm going to go see it two weekends from now at the IMAX with my brothers (it'll be my third time seeing it by then) and my grandparents want to come too. They're in their 70s. Do you think it's too intense?

Do they like U2? Or rock in general? My dad is 68 and he can't wait to go, I'm taking him Sunday. But he's always been a rock music fan. He went to Beatles and Stones concerts in the 60's, while I got babysat at home :grumpy:

I applaud your grandparents for wanting to go!

Honestly, I tend to get a little seasick but had no problem with this -- if they do, they can shut their eyes for a few seconds.

Have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom