U23D setlist party from Sundance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wolf Q said:
sundance30.jpg

Q & A after the film
sundance31.jpg

sundance32.jpg

sundance33.jpg

sundance34.jpg

sundance35.jpg

Lol
sundance36.jpg

sundance37.jpg

Will have the videos up soon...

That is AWESOME and yeah dont worry about the quality of the pics!! They cam out just fine :)

djerdap said:
Man, Bono looks old.

It's the glasses. He needs to scrap them and get back to the blue Armani's.

Thanks for all the great photos. The next best thing to being there. I just wish they were coming to the premiere in my town.

I've been reading this thread off and on since it started and just got to the end. Phew!

THANKS to everyone who provided us with photos, links and first hand stories. It was almost as good as being there!

I am not liking Bono's new glasses. They do nothing for him, and not in the "MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!" kind of way.

it doesnt really look like scott baio.

To the girl who Edge blew a kiss to, I'm so jealous dude.

Super Yo said:

Not just the look... Bono is an old man.

You'll be 47 before you know it. Just a blink of an eye. And if you've been listening through-out your 47 years, you'll know it's a good place to be. I can say this because I am there.

Last edited:
It's the glasses that make Bono look older, they are quite awful. I wish someone would tell him that. He should get back to wearing the other shades or none at all. At least his hair is looking better now. Besides, all of them looked a bit tired and jet lagged. I sometimes look like that as well when I haven't slept properly in days. It makes everyone look a couple of years older.

The videos are great. Thank you wolf for posting!

Hi There,

Everyone is talking about the film in the USA, but what about the release in Europe?

I haven't heard anything about that except it's going to be screened in London and Dublin (but I live in the Netherlands)

Thanks a lot

wolf Q said:
Pictures! Sorry the quality is not that good, I actually have some really good cameras which would have taken some kick ass photos.....but I didn't know if cameras were allowed and we were parked clear back in Deer Valley so its not like I could have just ran it back to the car. :( Anyway, so here's the pictures from my crappy little camera.
sundance21.jpg

sundance20.jpg

Shortly after that photo was taken I was shaking his hand! :D
sundance19.jpg

sundance18.jpg

sundance17.jpg

The theater. I wasn't that far away when they came in but everyone stood up so I wasn't able to get any pictures.
sundance25.jpg

Introducing the film
sundance28.jpg

sundance29.jpg

wolf Q, I wanted to ask you if I could post your video's, meet & greet pix and maybe a couple of Bono at the Q&A over on Shades of Bono Myspace for the other fans? It's a fan tribute site. The pix are awesome and the first set of pix I have seen so far of the meet and greet!!! I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me....

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed the pics/videos!

Sure that's fine, just say they were taken by Amy Q. I'll have to check out that myspace group, send me an invite if you can www.myspace.com/wolf_Q

wolf Q said:
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed the pics/videos!

Sure that's fine, just say they were taken by Amy Q. I'll have to check out that myspace group, send me an invite if you can www.myspace.com/wolf_Q

THANK YOU AMY!!! I just sent the invite to you. The site is set private, so you won't see everything until you join. There are fellow Interference friends on there too :).

I will make sure I put Amy Q!!! thanks again!!

Dion aka Jesus Girl

corianderstem said:
I am not liking Bono's new glasses. They do nothing for him, and not in the "MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!" kind of way.

I think they look badass. He's one step closer to actually being the Eggman.

Vibe90 said:
Hi There,

Everyone is talking about the film in the USA, but what about the release in Europe?

I haven't heard anything about that except it's going to be screened in London and Dublin (but I live in the Netherlands)

Thanks a lot

Hi Vibe, welcome!

The European release is February 22 at the Dublin Film Festival.
I have emailed the only 3D theatre I know of here, in Amsterdam, and they say they are busy trying to get U23D. So nothing definite yet :sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom