U23D release backed up AGAIN for US viewers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClaytonsKitten

ONE love, blood, life
My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Yo
That really sucks. I'm not even sure who this Hannah Montana person is, but I've heard a lot about her on forums in the last few weeks. She sounds like another Hillary Duff or Britney Spears. It amazes me that Disney is such a heavily Republican scumbag organization sympathetic to the Bush administration (it tried to stop Michael Moore's "Farenheit 9/11" from coming out) and yet is the source of so much trash that right wingers blame for the vulgarizing of the culture. The right wing is consistenly hypocritical about their alliance with business interests that bring this stuff into existence. While Fox Network has produced some great shows (The X-Files, Millennium Season 1, very early Simpsons, etc), it used to be in the forefront of dumbing down of the culture with all that reality TV crap.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the delay, but maybe it will mean more to you when it does come out. There are not many IMAX cinemas in my country for the film to even play in, so at least you have a local cinema that will play it.

Take care

Is this for all theaters who were premiring the movie Friday? Man, I hope so. I wasn't gonna be able to see it because of previous commitments, but maybe now I'll get to after all. Sorry you have to wait though.

Re: Re: U23D release backed up AGAIN for US viewers!!

Muldfeld said:
That really sucks. I'm not even sure who this Hannah Montana person is, but I've heard a lot about her on forums in the last few weeks. She sounds like another Hillary Duff or Britney Spears. It amazes me that Disney is such a heavily Republican scumbag organization sympathetic to the Bush administration (it tried to stop Michael Moore's "Farenheit 9/11" from coming out) and yet is the source of so much trash that right wingers blame for the vulgarizing of the culture. The right wing is consistenly hypocritical about their alliance with business interests that bring this stuff into existence. While Fox Network has produced some great shows (The X-Files, Millennium Season 1, very early Simpsons, etc), it used to be in the forefront of dumbing down of the culture with all that reality TV crap.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the delay, but maybe it will mean more to you when it does come out. There are not many IMAX cinemas in my country for the film to even play in, so at least you have a local cinema that will play it.

Take care

Disney = Republican??
http://www.mickeynews.com/News/DisplayPressRelease.asp_Q_id_E_4277Gay
Try again.

I don't know how they're coping without Tim Tams in any case.

coolian2 said:
I'd give up Tim Tams and Squiggles for a lifetime supply of these

You're insane. Those can't even compare to Squiggles.

Though the way Arnott's keep making Tim Tams smaller and smaller while charging more and more, we'll be paying $300 for empty packets in about three years.

coolian2 said:
Probably the Paul McGuinness school of business.

(Or does that belong in the New Thread Titles for New Album discussion?)

That was one I missed and thought of right after I'd already been quoted and it was too late to edit.

popmart86 said:
THIS SUCKS, I WAS GOING TO GO TOMORROW TOO.:madspit:

at least bono and the edge probably wear seat belts when they go for a ride.:wink:

(for anyone who is wondering what the f im talking about, here: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=6442894 )

Yeah, me too. :mad: My only concern, besides the delay for Hannah, will they delay for that other movie.
:madwife:

Re: Re: U23D release backed up AGAIN for US viewers!!

Muldfeld said:

Take care

:lmao:

That sucks about it getting backed up, I'm glad I saw it sooner then.

corianderstem said:
Hannah Montana is the most politically insightful artist around right now.

The duality of her character represents the conflicted nature of the US political system and it correlates directly to about half of the cast of The 4440.

Back
Top Bottom