U23D only in America?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stagman

War Child
Please tell me this is'nt true... I have not been able to find any dates for U23D showing in Australia, i did see some times for UK but it seems to be North American thing so far, is that right? Do you think they'll give the rest of the world a chance to see it as well?

Going to Europe in February...and hopefully going down under to Oz and NZ by mid year. So no, not just a US thing...

Imax in Sydney has no listings or information as yet, but there are rumours of ads for it in Melbourne, and general consensus is that it'll probably be here by June.

I don't think I can wait till June. I still have my fingers crossed for February....But I doubt it. The website has 'coming soon' films listed as far in advance as March....So maybe theres still hope for May/April....!!! But they sure are taking their sweet ass time about telling us!

The Sad Punk said:
Adelaide closed its only IMAX some years ago, so I think I'll be able to cheat death by not watching it.

It was taking up space that could be used by another church?

"It's like Frankston but with churches."

Adelaide, you make it too easy.

But what about agnostics like me! What do we do?

... keep our heathen arses in Melbourne?

No, see I'm agnostic too. We stay more or less around Hindley Street. It's the street of sin there. And there's at least a couple of great Indian restaurants and a fine hookah bar.

Also a fine hooker bar.

And, what, the Assemblies of God youth crew park a block away, set up big speakers, and crank Guy Sebastian to try to convert all the sinners?

stagman said:
Funny how the US gets nearly everything U2 related first....

I read somewhere that U2 hates Australia, so they like to delay their movie openings there by 36 years.

4U2Play said:

I read somewhere that U2 hates Australia, so they like to delay their movie openings there by 36 years.
I heard it was 56 years....

And Saddo, you forgot the Buddhist temple! Gotta keep the veggoes happy!!!!! :grumpy:

Don't feel bad, I can send you a copy of the DVD when it comes out next year, if you want

With the... with the little glasses and everything... ?

And Saddo, you forgot the Buddhist temple! Gotta keep the veggoes happy!!!!!

I was concentrating on the Abrahamic religions, there. Anyway, there's a better one in Kangaroo Island. :wink:

(And the Buddhists I know are omnivores.)

The Sad Punk said:

With the... with the little glasses and everything... ?

No, sorry, no 3D glasses for ya.

I heard U2 is going to release their new film in 1D in Australia and hope no one notices.

Has anyone noticed u23d.co.uk yet? I stumbled on it the other day (after getting really angry that there wasn't any dates on u23dmovie.com for the UK) and very relieved to see that they are playing it in quite alot of places over here. I don't see why we have to wait until the end of febuary though :confused:

I heard that South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands are getting U2 3D before Australia!

How far is South Georgia from Australia? Maybe everyone can fly over there to see it so they'll stop bitching

Back
Top Bottom