U23D: Is Bono OK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
I finally decided to go see U23D this afternoon. I checked the website for my local IMAX theater and it said that it was playing at 1:15.

When I arrived at the ticket counter, the theater employee said it wasn't being shown. When I asked why (I mean their own website said it was), she said, "I really can't say."

Now, I'm really worried. I mean, if the schedule CHANGED she could SAY don't you THINK? Or if THE movie run was OVER I think she could say. So, I'm really worried that may .... be something happened to one of the band members and they stopped showing it as a sign of RESPECT. You know like when they fly the flag at HALF MAST.

Has anyone heard if Bono's OK?

No spoken words said:
Just give me the word and I'll send in the Pet Rescue Team.

Well, I say do it.

I mean. One of them is probably in trouble ... or ... wait .... I hadn't thought about this: maybe they aren't showing the movie cause they are Bono haters?

Does the Pet Rescue Team perform hits on human targets? I know that horse does!

I think Bono was in England when the earthquake hit... :( Oh God, Dalton, I'm so scared.

It snowed here about a week ago. :uhoh: The death count is currently 0, but it could shoot up at any minute.

DAMN YOU, SNOW! :madwife:

elevated_u2_fan said:
read any good Zoo Confesionals lately?

Nope. Not since I was stripped of my premium privileges and it takes too much effort to keep clicking into all these different forums. :( Mostly I only browse the EYKIW and LS subforums these days. :deprived:

Sorry to kill the flow here, but I'm interested to know why the popularity of this joke has suddenly resurged. :hmm: I still remember the original thread that sparked it - some private plane went down in New York and this hysterical PLEBAn or whatever thought that Bono might be on it. Everyone had a laugh and it was great and all. But that was ages ago. Months and months and months have gone by without someone asking whether or not Bono is okay. Now we're asking all the time. I wonder why?

I suppose the reason ultimately doesn't matter, though. I've missed this. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom