U23D: Is Bono OK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
Sorry to kill the flow here, but I'm interested to know why the popularity of this joke has suddenly resurged. :hmm: I still remember the original thread that sparked it - some private plane went down in New York and this hysterical PLEBAn or whatever thought that Bono might be on it. Everyone had a laugh and it was great and all. But that was ages ago. Months and months and months have gone by without someone asking whether or not Bono is okay. Now we're asking all the time. I wonder why?

I suppose the reason ultimately doesn't matter, though. I've missed this. :hug:

What the fuck does flow mean????

(GG, that's another old joke, by the way)

No spoken words said:

That aint the way they operate. Don't make me turn the Pet Rescue Team into the Pet Assassination Squad. Please.

I will send Bob Barker after those pets if I don't get my fucking donut.

BobBarker_Phill_12294026_400.jpg

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:
Sorry to kill the flow here, but I'm interested to know why the popularity of this joke has suddenly resurged. :hmm: I still remember the original thread that sparked it - some private plane went down in New York and this hysterical PLEBAn or whatever thought that Bono might be on it. Everyone had a laugh and it was great and all. But that was ages ago. Months and months and months have gone by without someone asking whether or not Bono is okay. Now we're asking all the time. I wonder why?

I suppose the reason ultimately doesn't matter, though. I've missed this. :hug:

I thought it started back when 911 hit.

Sicy said:

I thought it started back when 911 hit.

Could be. It was a long time ago and the only thing I can remember is plane + Bono + New York.

I'd search for it, but... :sad:

Dalton said:
GG, have we gotten any word about the B-Man's where abouts since the earth ... quake? Crap!

Yeah, I just heard he was safely vegetating in the south of France when the quake hit. We're going to be okay. :hug:

I guess the reason why U23D isn't showing in your area anymore is related to that elaborate plan to screw all the U2 fans in Canada.

1. There are plenty of existing U23D threads that can be posted in.

2. The whole joke of Bono being okay is so old and tired. Also, I think it's kind of funny. No, not the joke itself...but that okay, some people overreacted in worrying about Bono being okay just because something happened in NYC, and Bono is in NYC a lot, so he could have been harmed...yeah, a bit over the top.

BUT................

People who were concerned are obviously nice, caring people...yeah, they overreacted, but their hearts were in the right place. I'm tired of seeing them continually mocked by this stupid joke.

So, hmm...nice people with good intentions...and other people mocking them, making a joke out of them.

Who is more ridiculous?

Yeah, I know, stick in the mud Bonochick, ha ha, omgz teh mods need to lighten up!!!! LOLOMGZ!!!

I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom