'U23D' Going Global

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

javiu2

The Fly
It's just opened in Australia and New Zealand and next month the band's digital 3D concert film is set to open in more countries.

As you can see from the latest reviews you've been sending us, the film is now open in Argentina and Brazil as well as Australia and New Zealand. And in the last few weeks it's also debuted in the Phillippines, Portugal, Belgium and Poland.

Latest information is that in May it's due to premiere in Russia, Chile, Finland and Norway with June openings to follow for Iceland, South Korea and Hong Kong.

Check local country listings for details and we'll bring you news on more country openings as we get it.

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=2219

In Spanish: http://u2miracle.com/News/2008-04-15-U23D.se.hace.global/index.html

------------------------
U2Miracle.com

Opened in Australia of April 10.. went and saw it... as a fan it was great.. but once you get over the 3d wow factor... it was a bit Rattle ho Hum... same old stuff.. getting tired of BD, Pride , WOWY ... honestly Chicago DVD much better....

sorry...

MAY 1st !!!!!!! :combust:

info3d.jpg

mikeyba said:
Opened in Australia of April 10.. went and saw it... as a fan it was great.. but once you get over the 3d wow factor... it was a bit Rattle ho Hum... same old stuff.. getting tired of BD, Pride , WOWY ... honestly Chicago DVD much better....
did you see it on the GC?

mikeyba said:

Booo it was awesome man

Dear U2.com,

U2 3D is not yet playing in Brazil. Please correct the mistake on this news item.

Thanks.

:mad:

COBL_04 said:
Most of the concert's from Beunoes Aires is it not?? And it's not playing in South America yeet? :lmao:

Buenos Aires, yes.

It's playing only in Argentina. :(

May 1st on Chile.
Maybe June/July or never in Brazil.

mikeyba said:
honestly Chicago DVD much better....

NOOO FRICKING WAY! :no: You got to be kidding me :huh: You think that one is better??? With the shitty direction of hamish hamilton and all the quick cut aways through out the whole thing.. utter crap! IMO.

COBL_04 said:

Well hopefully you get it mate :up: well worth it.

How far is it from Brazil to Argentina???

National Geographic just replied my email telling it's schedule for OCTOBER here. Great! :(

Depends where you are in Brazil. If you are in Manaus (Amazonia), Miami is closer than Buenos Aires.

But being in my city, it's around 1200km away. 2 hours on a non-stop flight.

I need to find another u2-crazy-fan to go there with me. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom