U2 zootv tour rider (alcohol request)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
i remember getting this off the smoking gun website, but i must have lost it somewhere, as i can't find it. i remember it being quite extensive. boy did those boys booze it back in the day. does anyone have this? i'd love to have a copy again

Is that list just for the band or for the entire road crew? It's enough to kill 4 normal people but probably pretty pedestrian for the entire crew, at least by rock star standards.

It sounds like what they would divide between the bands backstage area (the high end things) where they would receive the famous people, and the regular VIP room (rolling rock, Australian wines)

yeah, considering how many celebs were hanging out backstage on this tour, it doesn't surprise me at all.

it's not like there's bizarre requests like bowls of M&Ms with the brown ones removes, which is something a famous band used to ask for.

lazarus said:
yeah, considering how many celebs were hanging out backstage on this tour, it doesn't surprise me at all.

it's not like there's bizarre requests like bowls of M&Ms with the brown ones removes, which is something a famous band used to ask for.

who asked for that again??? i used to know the name but its escaping me right now...

lazarus said:

True... Just browse through that entire site and U2's probably one of the "tamest" ones there and not nearly as outrageous as some of the others... i.e. Christina Aguilera.

lol, everytime I think of aftershow parties I think of that roadie's story from Wayne's World 2.

"I had beat them to death with their own shoes"

:lol:

I like how they specified "VERY GOOD" French wines, obviously for themselves, and then "JACOB'S CREEK" for everyone else.

(for those not Australian, Jacob's Creek is a very bog standard commercial wine that sells in shit loads overseas, particularly UK. It does wonders for our gross domestic exports!!!:D )

Back
Top Bottom