U2 wrestling on your games consoles!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
i think i posted this before but ill do it again.

cos its funny. :wink:

this requires a games console like a PS2, x box etc. and WWF smackdown. (now theres loads of versions of this but most have te create wrestler facility)

i.e. just nick your kids games while theyre out.

now, you make u2 on the create wrestler thing. ( this can take a while depending on the detail you want) and basically make them attack each other.

or you can start a carrer as Larry. :wink:

it is quite fun if you take the time to do it, make sure you have a memory card tho, cos its no use taking all that time to do it if you cant save it. :|

In Worms 2 I made a team called "U2 Nirvana" (BonoVox, Edge, LarryMullen, AdamClayton, KurtCobain, KristNovoselic, DaveGrohl, PatSmear)

I made the Edge in Tiger Woods 2005, its wicked watching him kick all the pros asses :lol:

My friend created me in Pro Evolution Soccer,and then he wrote 'Bono' on the back of the shirt.

Now Bono is the top scorer :wink:

Is there a version of this game for Gamecube? :hmm: it's sad that I'm thinking of getting it just for this :lol: otherwise I abhor wrestling...but my two best friends love it for some reason :huh:

Numbology said:
My friend created me in Pro Evolution Soccer,and then he wrote 'Bono' on the back of the shirt.

Now Bono is the top scorer :wink:

That's a good idea. You can even put sunglasses on the players so... :hmm:

I made U2 in The Sims 2, it was funny,I loved watching the Edge trying toout play the grim reaper on the piano, Bono getting boo's for his guitar playing, and Larry attacking David Beckham, and Adam dancing to Kite:coocoo:

wow have you guys also got barbie dolls called bono, edge, larry & adam? This forum is getting quite scary!:eyebrow:

Irishteen said:
I made U2 in The Sims 2, it was funny,I loved watching the Edge trying toout play the grim reaper on the piano, Bono getting boo's for his guitar playing, and Larry attacking David Beckham, and Adam dancing to Kite:coocoo:

I had a U2 house in the first Sims. It was all going great, until Larry tried to cook, started a fire, and well . . .

RIP Sim Larry :(

kellyahern said:

I had a U2 house in the first Sims. It was all going great, until Larry tried to cook, started a fire, and well . . .

RIP Sim Larry :(
:lol:

wish i had the sims. my friend has it, maybe i could borrow it....:hmm:

I had an Edge on NBA Live 05.

waltonbilllv5.jpg

"THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN!"

Irishteen said:

I used to have U2 Sims in the original version of the game, not Sims 2. Adam flirted with everyone he encountered, including the Adam clone I forgot to delete from the neighbourhood. Bono just watched TV all the time because I gave him lazy attributes. Edge burnt down the kitchen a number of times and eventually came to an untimely end (Adam weeped over the ashes for days.) I put Larry in a room and removed the door once he got in, just to piss him off.

Sims fun. :drool:

I go through stretches of playing/not playing the Sims.

I had Bono+The Edge in a house with Ziggy Stardust and Chuck Norris.

Across from where my ex-girlfriend lived, in my attempt to see if Sims really did get fat over time.

GibsonGirl said:
I put Larry in a room and removed the door once he got in, just to piss him off.

Sims fun. :drool:

Haha I used to do that just to see how long it would take for them to die....:wink:, but strangely I never had the idea of creating U2 on the Sims...maybe I'll have to go do that now...

Do you remember the Goth family? In my game Cassandra (the creepy young kid) watched both her parents being cruelly burnt alive in a horrific kitchen accident before calmly getting on the bus to school- all with no help from me!

I um...yeah...I'm not so great at that whole making a character look like someone...I tried to make Bono.............Edge was much easier...They practically had a premake of him on there as it was what with the beanies and jeans and snazzy shoes and goatees and whatnot...but bono...yeah...................I think I ended up making him Edge's kid or something..I don't remember my game got deleted and now I can't find my serial number to reinstall the game :'(

I made new U2 songs using a music making program..........they sound a lot like the Achtung Baby material, but better.........I doubt any of you would want to hear them though.

Irishteen said:

:lmao:

That sounds like the beginnings of an amazing sitcom.

Back
Top Bottom