U2 will be playing in Cannes at the 3D premiere Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any person that has to make jokes about another persons apperence, whether that person is Bono or otherwise does not have a sense of humor. They are insecure about themselves so they feel better by putting other people down. To these people I say get a life.

xaviMF22 said:

onozomg.gif

deal with it... :wink:

she's a complainer, xavi.

it's not like us; we would never start whining about bono's looks.

Yahweh said:
Any person that has to make jokes about another persons apperence, whether that person is Bono or otherwise does not have a sense of humor. They are insecure about themselves so they feel better by putting other people down. To these people I say get a life.

Well said :up:

Axver said:
Joke. J-O-K-E. Heard of them? :|

Axver, perhaps what you said is a better reply for the following post.

Yahweh said:

It was a joke. :|

Yahweh said:

:rolleyes:

hint: bono is a rock star that likes to dress up in military hats, earrings and tinted shades among other things.

Yahweh said:

Maybe your high horse can be the next horse we beat to death on EYKIW.

LemonMelon said:

If he had a bit more of a tan and had a few less wrinkles, I could say that Bono hasn't aged a bit. :wink:

Excuse me son, since I am old enough to be your mother.....WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO BE HIS AGE....LETS SEE WHAT YOU'LL LIKE!!!

U2Man said:

it's not like us; we would never start whining about bono's looks.

I didn't criticize his looks in that picture. I said I thought it was a bad picture, and I didn't like the glasses. I mean, HEL-LO!

Zootlesque said:

Axver, perhaps what you said is a better reply for the following post.

It was a joke. :|
Calling Bono fat or pointing out a random person on the street and calling them fat is not funny.

sorry.. PLEBAnlackofhumor, oh teh noez.

How about we discuss the performance.

There's no reason this thread needs to stay open if it just continues to be bickering about what Bono looks like.

kafrun said:

Yep.

Bono is fat.. HA HA HA

:laugh:

:|

Oh come ON. This isn't PLEBA; Bono isn't some sacred deity who we dare not criticise here. Have a sense of humour.

Some of you are way too defensive of Bono. It's as if we personally insulted you.

Sicy said:
How about we discuss the performance.

There's no reason this thread needs to stay open if it just continues to be bickering about what Bono looks like.

Or, if it continues this way, you could just move it over to PLEBA. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom