U2 will be playing in Cannes at the 3D premiere Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
Why can't people leave him alone? Can any of you guys who keep calling him fat do as much as he does??

I'm pretty sure the guys here are just kidding about the whole fat thing. Can we all just chill? :huh:

lennon.jpg

super fly guy said:
Well i mean that we didnt expect them to be playing live for a while. So its a bonus.

I see what you're saying. But my point was that we don't HAVE to like it just cos it's U2. They falter too sometimes, you know!

I don't want anyone to think I'm a Bono-hater...I'm anything but. I have great respect for him and I still think he's a great singer/songwriter/frontman...and yes, he does get a little on the chubby side sometimes. :giggle: Nothing wrong with that. I just hope he stays healthy enough to keep up this pace for years to come. :up:

Zootlesque said:

I see what you're saying. But my point was that we don't HAVE to like it just cos it's U2. They falter too sometimes, you know!

Yeah your right,im just used to defending U2 to my brother its second nature!lol

JCOSTER said:
Here you go comment all you want.

89c22b85.jpg

My two cents? I really don't like that picture. And those glasses are awful. The darker colored ones work better on him.

JCOSTER said:
Here you go comment all you want.

89c22b85.jpg

Oh my god, those shades doesn't look very good on him:mad: I hope that it won't stay too long on his nose....

corianderstem said:

My two cents? I really don't like that picture. And those glasses are awful. The darker colored ones work better on him.

I don't think he looks good there, at all, I have to confess. He's not looking chubby or anything, and maybe it is just the glasses, but I'm definitely not liking that photo.

corianderstem said:

people expecting bono to wear any kind of outfit different from what he shows up in, is totally like the people who think that american idol is a singing contest or something :tsk:

He's definitely got the Passengers/Pop thing going... slight stubble, military hat! Only thing left is to completely lose the shades :drool:

Back
Top Bottom