U2 will be playing in Cannes at the 3D premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong in the first place tho, I vaguely heard the drums while the idiots were talking trough it so I thought they were rehearsing.... but then I heard the violins... :(

how about premiering the most awesome live transition in u2 history ever tonight?

please -> cobl -> promenade -> streets -> love is blindness :drool:

Dont expect to hear any new material but its nice to just see U2 perform again...wish I was at the 3D movie tonight too :)

Looks okay to me. I predict a mass crash of the site in about an hour and a half or so.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm able to watch it.

For those that dont know you can view the webcam in full screen....it will be interesting to see how well you can actually see the band from this angle....and hopefully the sound quality wont be too bad...other then that lets rock the house U2.....maybe some 11 Oclock tick tock would be nice.

i dont expect that site to crash. after all, who else but geeks like us would refresh a tiny webcam video stream just to get a glimpse of u2 performing two predictable songs that they've been performing endlessly in recent years?

wtonis said:

Yep, I refreshed..
Do I see some Black-Red Vertigo stripes on the sides of the steps?

I think it's just lighting. Think they were all red unless they changed it while the webcam was down :shifty:

I hope those 2 clowns arent talking over the audio either....One of them said Bonos name wrong as usual and that is even less of a surprise then the complaining :)

People who expect U2 to bust out some rare track instead of a big hit at events like this are like people who are outraged that American Idol is a popularity contest instead of a singing contest: sadly misguided.

corianderstem said:
People who expect U2 to bust out some rare track instead of a big hit at events like this are like people who are outraged that American Idol is a popularity contest instead of a singing contest - sadly misguided.

:ohmy:

onozomg.gif

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom