U2 will be on David Leterman's Late Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
on Monday, October 29th. But I'll have to wait to see them only on Tuesday, the show is aired here the day after...and with subtitles
biggrin.gif

Maybe I should explain that smilie I put on the subtitles reference...I hope the brazilian translators are fair enough with Bono and his cleverness and eloquence...but I doubt it
wink.gif

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

*gets her vcr ready*

I can't wait to see them
biggrin.gif
It's going to be kewl. I hope he interviews Larry again
smile.gif
He was funny last time, but then again Larry's always funny when he talks
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

I read about it on u2guatemala.com. It's only stated that they will be something like "special musical guests" on the show, there is no mention about an interview...

Originally posted by follower:
on Monday, October 29th.

YAY!!!!
biggrin.gif
That's my Bday!! Cooooool!!

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Alright!

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

The last time that Bono and Larry were on Dave's show it was an interview with them. So maybe if all four of the boys are on it might be an interview and performance!!! Two for the price of one!!!!
cool.gif

Thanks Follower!

Well, if they're just slated as musical guests, there will probably be no interview (or perhaps at the most a short statement or two between letterman and the boys). But hopefully i'm wrong! I want the whole 9 yards baby!

WOW cool!!! I can't wait to see them!! Thanks Follower!!

------------------
No whos or whys
No-one cries like a mother cries
For peace on Earth
She never got to say goodbye
To see the colour in his eyes
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Yay!! I loved the Letterman interview with Larry & Bono, I hope they get interviewed again!!!

Bono:"Isabella Rosselini just told me backstage she wants to be my guardian angel."

Larry:"Yeah, but she told me she really likes drummers." hehe

I love those guys.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

~*April*~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Cool! I will definitely have to catch that!

I hadn't even known that Bono and Larry were going to be on that last time. I was lying in bed, and my phone rang. I picked it up, and my grandma was on the other end, yelling my name! I started to panic because I thought something was wrong, but then Grandma said, "That Bono guy that you like is on Letterman!!!"

Gotta love Granny!!! She used to tell me that someday she'd drive me to Ireland to meet Bono. I told her that we couldn't drive over an ocean, and she said that we'd worry about that later.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hey laurinha! (I'll keep on calling you that way, no problem, LOL)

As far as I know David Leterman's show is aired on GNT, not Multishow, but I'm not sure about the time, maybe you can check their website www.gnt.com.br
smile.gif

Originally posted by follower:
Maybe I should explain that smilie I put on the subtitles reference...I hope the brazilian translators are fair enough with Bono and his cleverness and eloquence...but I doubt it
wink.gif

It's worst when they actually translate it and you can't even hear Bono. Like the Fantastico special, argh.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Thanks for the news, follower! What do you think they'll play? New York? Walk On? Stuck in a Moment?

I have no idea dear, LOL, but any of the songs would be great IMO. But you?ll have the answer before me, I?ll be able to see them only on Tuesday 30. Right laurinha?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Gotta love Granny!!! She used to tell me that someday she'd drive me to Ireland to meet Bono. I told her that we couldn't drive over an ocean, and she said that we'd worry about that later.
I just loved that little story

smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
Originally posted by Bonochick:
I just loved that little story

smile.gif

That really is cute, BC. Grandma's are so cute.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

~*April*~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally osted by mbi16:
It's worst when they actually translate it and you can't even hear Bono. Like the Fantastico special, argh.

Couldn?t agree more (Marina, right?
wink.gif
), I hate that interview...but fortunately Letterman?s show has subtitles, it?s not dubbed.

U2 will blow the roof off that place! Paul Shaffer plays a lot of U2 stuff with his band when they go to commercial breaks so he must like U2 as well looking forward to seeing that episode
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom