U2 Will Be On ABC NOW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you beat me to it Bonochick!
biggrin.gif

------------------
she is the dreamer....she's imagination

*+*MaRiA*+*
a little girl with Spanish eyes...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!
I JUST SAW THEM!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO

WOOOHOOOOOOO!! AWWWWWW!!!

((((((((HUGS U2)))))))))
OMG and at the end, Larry twirls his drumstick! bawahh!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

what show was that message shot from? edge had on adidas shirt & larry had on the blue shirt, adam was wearing red..

Happy New Year! SEe you Next YEAR!!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

** U2 Take Me Higher **

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

That was OLD! Not only was the concert old, the taped message was obviously taped backstage at a concert and the tour has been over for weeks. I was hoping for something more recent, if not live. SIGH. At least it was U2. Only us diehards would even notice.
I wanted live U2!
icon40.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Wasn't that from the Boston show? *sigh* Oh well, still nice to see them on national television. Bono talking before the show was cool. Too bad they couldn't have been live.
smile.gif

-sula

I agree. Oh well ABC is the best thing on so U2 was watched by many. My niece who I am watching tonight said isn't that like your DVD? I must tell you all that my ten year old niece loves U2. If you ask her who the best band in the world is she will tell you U2. I gave her ATYCLB for her nineth b-day which her father took over and played in the car and she knows ever word. I told her I would take her to see them on the next tour. You have to get the kids into good music while they are young. Now I have to burn all my U2 stuff for her. NOT just a few. The flame will burn for U2 in another Generation. Five beers down and I can still type. Yea

[This message has been edited by U2Byrd (edited 12-31-2001).]

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Olive is a bit um....tipsy, shall we say.

biggrin.gif

bawahhhh

face44.gif

viva la larry!!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

** U2 Take Me Higher **

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

When i was in Vriginia, I saw Electric Road and it made me wonder if anybody heere has an Electric Avenue in their town? You know...like the song?

W'ere gonna rock down to Electric Avenue!I wanna leive there!!

Well i won't even quote Bono, but it SOUNDED like the thing he said on Leno about tolerance and stuff, and they said "see ya next year" which was so cool. Brought out hopes that they WILL be back!

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
What did the band perform? I missed the show. I was on my way out to go to dinner before they came on.
They did Beautiful Day.

I don't care WHEN it was taped, I was excited just to see them on TV
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
What did the band perform? I missed the show. I was on my way out to go to dinner before they came on.

It was a taped bit. The song was BD and I believe it was from the Boston dvd.

Madonna and Slutney send old taped performances too. I guess they had better things to do on New Year's Eve. Any news on Bono's wild party in NYC?

------------------
"Mullets rule!"

I forgot about this. Wasn't Sting supposed to be on in some way, shape or form? What did he do? Was it live or taped?

------------------
You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

Back
Top Bottom