U2 - Wake up! songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How did I forget "Wake up, the dawn of another dull day"................"Another Day" is a great one to wake up too.

The screeching guitar on Mofo is definitive, though Vertigo and I Will Follow are good too.

Kristie said:
Bad from Under a Blood Red Sky

Starts out not too loud and scary, but inspiring enough to actually get me out of bed.

Yeah that most be a really early demo of bad, because Under A Blood Red Sky was recorded before the song was even written, I think. hehehe.

I think you meant Wide Awake In America. I also think that Bad is a great song to wake up to. Streets is my favorite, and I like Vertigo when I get to sleep late and have to wake up early, I know that Vertigo will always do the job of waking me up!

hmmm ill have to try this, i usually set it on the hispanic radio station because it annoys me enough that i have to reach over to the alarm clock and hit it...then it goes off again 10 minutes later and im annoyed enough to get out of bed

im thinking vertigo or elevation might be nice...once i get the complete U2 ill go through it all and find something nice

Back
Top Bottom