U2 vs. The Beatles THE SHOWDOWN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hallucination said:
I didn't see anything happen? What the hell? It just said U2 is the winner but no actual fight.:eyebrow:
Confused me at first too, but I think it does a Google search on both the terms, and whichever one gets the most related sites is the winner.

Which proves that u2 fans have more nerdy inclinations than Beatles fans. :nerd:

How strange and interesting!

I am so releaved this thread wasnt what i thought it was going to be.....we really dont need to go there....:wink:

Like Meghan said, you have to put a band's name (if it consists of more than 1 word) between " ". Or else it would compare Bono to both the words 'the' and 'edge' instead of "the edge".

... "The Edge" still beats Bono badly in that contest, but that's not the point :wink:

Cooper2000 said:

The Cure for Cancer, AIDS, Common Cold, Fever, Runny Nose, Acne.. beats U2, not 'The Cure'

Haha..

Obviously. That's why I had the laughing smilie at the end of my post. I even asked if it is a thing to see who/what's been googled more. Even still you don't spell The Cure with quotation marks, so the judges still rule it a victory for The Cure.:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom