U2 vs. Radiohead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: U2 vs. Radiohead

Zootlesque said:

No kidding!

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=177732&highlight=radiohead

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=174279&highlight=radiohead

Both threads started by you and one of them got locked! You're looking for trouble if you're bringing this topic here again. lol

That's just sad...

That's almost as funny when someone comes back from being banned and they add a number to their name, do you really think people aren't going to notice?

DaveC said:

After "hard liquor sucks as does beer" :coocoo: you had me all the way.

Then you said "Dallas Cowboys rule" and I remembered how batshit nuts you are. :wink:

:lol:

Justin24 said:

Well sorry but the taste does not appeal to me. I will drink it, but I usually only have like a sip or two and just chuck it.

Well, if all you've had is the typical American beer (ie Bud, Coors and that stuff), then I would agree with you. But there are some reeeaally good beers out there. :drool:

this is so glaringly obvious it's silly discussing...i think you know my vote :yes:

Jeeeeeze u guys are crazy I was just wondering what other people think because I am kind of torn between the 2 bands there are things a like and dislike about each of them they are almost counter parts.

If this post is so offensive to some of u guys just dont respond its that easy

It's not offensive ... it's just asking for trouble.

Normally I'd say it's not your fault and you wouldn't know that ... but you would, since this is your third thread on the subject.

Back to the topic at hand:

I bought popcorn chicken in the school cafeteria today, and one of them was filled with cooked breading instead of chicken. And I ate half of it without noticng. That was fucking disgusting.

LOL pwned Lake Superior.

Guess you're not so superior now, are you?

^ You see what I did there? :shifty:

Re: Re: Re: U2 vs. Radiohead

BonoVoxSupastar said:
That's almost as funny when someone comes back from being banned and they add a number to their name, do you really think people aren't going to notice?

You're telling me jick1 was jick attempting a return? Whoever would've guessed! :ohmy:

And for the record, the greatest alcohol on earth is wine and the greatest body of water is the Rauoterangi Channel. Yeah, there's a tongue-twister for you.

elevated_u2_fan said:
hoo boy..

I didn't even read this but I can tell you you are in for a world of pain my friend, a world of pain :drool:

:corn:

:yes: u said it all right... Shark infested waters you just stepped into buddy.. And I am not gonna help you out either... Ur on ur own...:| :huh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: U2 vs. Radiohead

Axver said:

And for the record, the greatest alcohol on earth is wine and the greatest body of water is the Rauoterangi Channel. Yeah, there's a tongue-twister for you.
No it's not, it's Backstairs Passage in South Australia. That wins, just for the name.

Oh and I agree with you on the wine. :yes:

Jdelbove said:
Jeeeeeze u guys are crazy I was just wondering what other people think because I am kind of torn between the 2 bands there are things a like and dislike about each of them they are almost counter parts.

If this post is so offensive to some of u guys just dont respond its that easy

Why be torn, you can like both. It is allowed, plus you shouldn't allow our tastes dictate yours...

It's not offensive just silly to bring it back up every 3 months...

Completely unrelated, but that reminds me of one of my first photoshopped pictures:

avpvfvjvgcvwvbgvavthvolhg2.jpg

Quite possibly the greatest film never made.

Okay, to throw the cat among the pigeons: Achtung Baby is my absolute personal favourite album by anyone ever, but, I think OK Computer > Any U2 album. In fact, I think OK Computer > Achtung Baby/Joshua Tree > KidA/Bends > Rest of U2's Catalogue/Rest of Radioheads catalogue in some sort of order > HTDAAB.

:wink:

It's a short cameo though; he gets pwned by the Predator worse than he pwned Carl Weathers and his poor arm.

Baby, you got a stew goin'.

If I were to update this, I'd probably add Buster, Cosby, Bill the Butcher, and probably Ringo Starr.

I always thought Beav was Emmanuel Lewis though, so it all evens out.

Zod, Stephen A., and Unicron must be added, too.

Oh, how I miss Unicron.

Oh, let me get on topic.

I like U2 and I like Radiohead. Both of them. Concurrently. At the same time. Simultaneously. That's how I roll.

Unicron.....

Unicron does not like Radiohead, nor does he like U2. The only music Unicron likes is the crunching planets into fucking powder.

No spoken words said:
I like U2 and I like Radiohead. Both of them. Concurrently. At the same time. Simultaneously. That's how I roll.

Sorry, that's unpossible. If you don't pick one now, Bono will explode and Thom Yorke will melt.

OK Computer > anything U2 has recorded, but Radiohead has, admittedly, recorded their share of tripe over the past 15 years, while U2's career has been far more consistent. So yeah, I prefer U2, but I loves me some Radiohead. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom