U2 Video Hosting?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I was just shown nifty stuff by one of my computer instructors at the college, and I now know how to capture video from VHS tapes. Since I'm also a computer lab assistant, I have high access to the room with the capabilities for such. I'd be willing to record some U2 videos to put online, but I have nowhere to host them. Would anybody be interested in hosting them, if I could provide some files?

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

*bump*

Anybody??

------------------

Somebody bloody well better be interested! I would be, but I don't really have the capability to do so.

In what fomat are you planning to capture them in? I know Thomas Brower from U2star.com probably can host whatever vids he doesn't currently have. All the vids he shares are in real media format because mpg is too big. I'd be interested if you captured them to mpg and I have an ftp server. The only problem is I have a dynamic ip.

I can get them recorded in .avi format.

I've got lots of great videos too!

------------------

Bonochick, I think I can host stuff like that on my site. I only have on MP3 up there now- i'd have to check in on the size availability etc, but I probably could rotate and do one a week. email me at oliveu2cm@yahoo.com - my site is in my sig. I'm taking off in a few hours and won't be backuntil monday but i'll definitely be in touch!
smile.gif

------------------
Packing a suitcase for a place...
that has to be believed to be seen

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

Back
Top Bottom