U2 - VH1 Storytellers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phommel

Refugee
I just saw Bruce Springsteen on storytellers again...
I was thinking, wouldn't it be great to see U2 doing this ?

And which questions would you ask?

In the past the guys have talked down the idea of being on "Unplugged" and since "Storytellers" is a very similar concept, I highly doubt they'd do it. Would be damn cool, though.

t8thgr8 said:
uh are we forgetting who the lead singer is? youd be lucky to hear 2 songs...

haha exactly!

I loved Pearl Jam on storytellers.

But that would imply VH1 has anything to do with music anymore.

Which we know simply isn't the case.

:sad:

oops....sorry but you have to try smth to make others read your topic! ;-)

By the way about Pearl Jam. Did they make a DVD of this like Bruce did? Never seen it but I am very curious...

Bono's shades said:
Darn. I thought this thread got started because U2 was really going to do VH1 Storytellers.

phommel said:
By the way about Pearl Jam. Did they make a DVD of this like Bruce did? Never seen it but I am very curious...
No, and you're not missing much. I love PJ and I used to love Storytellers, but this particular one was really lame.

Funny because PJ unplugged was an all-time classic, I bet it was the most-aired MTV unplugged. I was able to "acquire" a dvd of the complete set, great stuff.

And yeah the thread title was a tease :( But that's OK. And I think 2 songs is a generous guess...knowing B-man we'd get Bono>One>credits.

Bono's way too hyper for an Unplugged thing. He'd be running in circles around the room within the first ten minutes.

Back
Top Bottom