U2 Trivia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2phan

The Fly
hey I am an avid Myspace user, and I stumbled across U2's profile today. I don't know if it's really them, so I was thinking about sending them a message full of U2 trivia to prove it.

Anyone have any HARD trivia questions?

I doubt if it's really them.....but I read in 'the Unforgettable Fire' that in Bono's early years the family lived in an area called Stillorgan on the south side of Dublin before moving out to Ballymun over on the north side....I would be interested to know if this is correct and where exactly they lived at that time, as I am from that area of Dublin myself.

Is this like the Bono profile someone found a while back where the space for height said something like 6 feet tall? :lol:

haha. i saw the bono one. People are so thrilled to be on his buddy list, I think people must have a hole in their head to think its him.

U2phan said:
hey I am an avid Myspace user, and I stumbled across U2's profile today. I don't know if it's really them, so I was thinking about sending them a message full of U2 trivia to prove it.

Anyone have any HARD trivia questions?

It's not them haha. No musicians profiles are ever actually theirs. They're created by fans that claim to be the actual artist, and the normal claim is that they've created the profile to "keep in touch with the fanbase in a unique way."

Re: Re: U2 Trivia!

timothius said:

Despite their lead singers adoration and love of all things from the USA... which country are U2 actually from?

that's a trick question...2 of them are irish...2 are not...

But they are selling some really cool "trucker hats" at their online store that say "You two Rock" and a $5 sticker that says "Bono is sexy"

Re: Re: Re: U2 Trivia!

LoveTown said:
that's a trick question...2 of them are irish...2 are not...

Edge and Adam were borne in the UK, the Edge's parents are Welsh and Adam's are English. However in an interview Edge has said that he considers himself Irish, and Adam holds an Irish passport.

How about this one. We all probably know the answer but it's not really common knowledge:

What is Paul "Bono" Hewson's middle name?

Back
Top Bottom