U2 to play several tracks in London tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RademR said:

I sent it over to you, as well to Jick, I didnt know if you had it by now.

very very grateful!!!! :) i'll check my mail box ...did you use yousendit service? cause i think i've got problems with big files if you try to send it otherway. Anyway thank you a lot :bow:

First of all, thanks to you all for passing through the mp3's to me. It's very much appreciated.

I've listend to them a few of times now, and I know this going against everyone's else's opinion (UI guess someone had too!), but I think they're alright. They haven't gave me that 'wow, that's amazing' feelin' I usually get from new U2 music.

COBL has a great melody and sounds like it could be off TUF, but just doesn't give me the goose bumps I'd hoped for. ABOY isn't as rockin' as I thought it was gonna be as well.

But to be fair these are heavy static, jumpy, airy recordings, so hopefully I'll get that buzz from the full studio versions. Also, I always find new U2 music takes a bit of time to get used to. These are just my initial opinions, don't hate me. Hopefully I'll be back in late November raving how great they are when I get the full things.

How did the songs sound live being there where you could hear everything?

Little late here, too. Could someone send me COBL and ABOY? Please? elevation.emt at gmail dot com

Teralin recorded this on a dictaphone so I doubt you would be able to discen lossless v. MP3

Never mind - hopefully the remaining songs from Friday will be broadcast soon, if not we'll get them in the studio on Jo Whiley's Radio 1 interview soon, then the album in 34 days.

his PDA recorded these in MP3 format-- these are the original MP3's (if you grabbed the reahearsal + real thing mp3's, not the split up ones)

Back
Top Bottom