U2 to play several tracks in London tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jaxx said:
Nah. The BBC has already confirmed they'll play several(*) songs from their new album live, and it makes no sense for them to set up a special stage, invite the fans, and then have the band go inside.

In 2000 U2 came to Rio just to play BD, Elevation and Stuck In A Moment. :huh: Of course they also took the oportunity to make video there too. :wink:

I doubt they would play more than 3 songs though. Vertigo and maybe another new track or two. The old songs would have to be saved for the tour I would think.

Why would you want them to play old stuff? There's plenty of bootlegs of that around if you want to hear it. Bring on the new songs!

Could anyone from the UK, who's watching TOPT give us a play-by-play?

u2.com should be posting them, that would be a big sorprise as they promise; I don´t care about promotions really away from me, this should be for all of us.

Ok. I have 4 minutes until I have to leave. Some report had better be posted between now and that time. :wink:

I am waiting to watch it and tape it on tv another ten minutes to go till the programme starts

oohh according to the tv announcer U2 are causing chaos in the car park 3 mins to go!!!!

My best friend just called me on her cell from the carpark. They played a semi-slow new song and Bono just said "Stick around" so they'll be back shortly! Woohoo!

so far they showed you the stage but they won't be playing for another 20 minutes.. gah!!!! have to listen to blue doing a rubbish version of gangsta paradise:madspit: guess they are keeping u2 to the last to make people watch the show right through:eyebrow:

it's gonna be a couple of hours until we get an mp3 or a video, but someone on the tele please post something!

Back
Top Bottom