U2: The movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so we have bono, played by himself, who can communicate to the rest of the band when he removes his glasses. Red target signs come out of his eyes like Cyclops

Edge, played by the dad from Full House, dressed as Inpector Gadget, who has the ability to shoot lazers when he steps on his sound pedals

Angry Larry, played by Mr. T
Happey Larry played by Pdero Martinez' little buddy: has the uncontrolled ability to mutate from one to the other; likes to throw anyone and everyone through pane glass windows in slow motion

Adam played by ? as Voltron, who's primart role is to remain cool and protect the 'I Will Follow' Choir from the menace that is the Polyphonic Spree

Adam is played by a robot voiced and mo-capped by Corey Feldman.

Dont forget Larry's lions, they're integral to the carnage wreaking!

and Im going to bed now, I hope some more can provide some tips or ideas for our fantabulous too cool U2 movie.

dude Pavarotti gets kidnapped by Crowe, Bono and Edge get tricked and trapped in his lair and then Adam and Larry go nuts and get all Mission Impossible to rescue them, then for revenge while Russell and his shit band are playing at the house of blues the whole band shows up and gets medieval on his ass with lions! and chinese stars!

later mofo, hopefully our creative synergy will rub off on some of the other forum members, then it will be an Interference Production!

BONO-EWAN MCGREGOR
LARRY-MATT DAMON
EDGE-COLIN FARRELL
ADAM-BEN AFFLECK

OK LADIES HAVE FUN!

I just happened to trall through aload of references to He- Man, Thundercats and Transformers to get here ( plus the A- Team ) Mr.T definitely as Larry as he always looks ready to kick the shit outta someone, how about a scene like this:

(in the lemon, well we don't what they were thinking in there)

Bono: wow, popmart is just like Africa
Edge: why?
Bono: well we're in debt
Larry: This aint no Lemon, it's a bloody big boat

Actually i don't think i should continue this it's shite:wink: :banghead:

This thread is so funny!
Bono- Daniel Day-Lewis :heart:
Larry- Brad Pitt (hopefully he can finally learn a convincing Irish accent) or maybe Johnathan Rhys-Meyers :drool:
Adam- Ralph Fiennes :up:
Edge- Clive Owen :drool:

I think the actors I picked might be taller than the band. I wouldn't mind seeing a U2 movie if it's done well.

Last edited:
:applaud: totally imaginative :up:
freakin hilariousssssssssssss :lmao: :lmao:
i wish you guys would have fit colin ferral in there since he has the accent and temperment :hyper:

I think Daniel Day Lewis is the perfect choice for Bono, I'd like to see Benecio Del Toro take a shot at it. Both are excellent actors and can look sort of like bono, the hair and all.

Dr_Macphisto said:
Larry - Brad Pitt
Adam - Steven Seagal
Edge - guy from King of Queens (after he loses some weight)
Bono - Val Kilmer

Paul McGuiness - Danny DeVito
Brian Eno - guy who played villian in that terrible Lost In Space movie

Kilmer as Bono? no way.
and Seagal is disgusting.

James Bond could play Adam :lmao:

Whoever thought of Johnny Knoxville as Steve Lillywhite is a genius. This is the most accurate thing I've heard all day. Just perfect.

Siren said:
After we get the cast what should be the name of the movie?

I think The Unforgettable Fire fits well.

It's called

"The Super Fantastic World Of the Ultimate Rock Act That Slays Dragons and Like Girls With Big Boobs"

Whoever thought of Johnny Knoxville as Steve Lillywhite is a genius. This is the most accurate thing I've heard all day. Just perfect.

Thanks, I'm doing an autograph session in the Tenderloin in San Francisco this Friday morning at 3am.

Back
Top Bottom