U2: Thank You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
for the tears, for the love, for the hope, for the joy, for the honesty and sincerity, for helping me remember what it's all about...

thanks for the memories...

All That You Can't Leave Behind

Yes!! Perfectly said! THANK YOU BONO, LARRY, ADAM, and THE EDGE!
wink.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Thanks to U2. That webcast was perfectly conceived and executed. I was on a cable modem and the quality was way above anything I have seen.

A Beautiful concert and a superb webcast. Respect to Bono for honoring the NYPD and FDNY and giving that speech on poverty.

AJ

i just did a thread just like thsi one
silly me

but who cares I love U2!!!!

thankyou boys for giving us so much and those firefighters just made me cry my eyes out!

U2 THANKYOU!!!!!!
smile.gif

THANK YOU U2

You elevate my SOUL!!!!!

If only I could stop crying! lol See U in Vegas!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
for the tears, for the love, for the hope, for the joy, for the honesty and sincerity, for helping me remember what it's all about...

thanks for the memories...

All That You Can't Leave Behind

thanks for putting my feelings into words, Wanderer
smile.gif

------------------
Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Yes! Thank you U2! IMO there is not another single band or performer that compares.
Thank you NYC PD and Firefighters = HEROS

So I didn't see the webcast but I can tell that it was good. I know it was.

Thanks for everything boys! Thanks for coming back, thanks for showing your support.

Thanks for believing in New York. Most artists probably don't want to come to this city right now but then again, you guys aren't most artists.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I'll drink to that! Especially for having my mind blown again last night!

------------------
Still Elevated...

although I didnt see the show, I never cease to feel this way about them. I would like so badly to just tell them, to their face, how many times they've let me know that it's ok even if it's not alright...

they truly are the most special band on earth and whether they know I exist or not, they've touched my soul and taught me a lot. i mean that too
smile.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom