U2 Tattoos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On my lower back..

suitcasetattoo.jpg

I have 4 other tattoos.. there's pics on my website. After the first one the rest dont hurt as bad.. ;)

yeah, ive been wanting one too for ages but i dont want something thats too obviously u2

i really like the suitcase though, thats a great one

i was also thinking about some lyrics maybe...

Keocmb that is beautiful

I want a suitcase tatty but I am too scared of pain. Maybe on the next tour I will have the guts to get one done as long as one of you guys could hold me hand during the job. I hate needles.

Needles and tattoo guns don't feel the same! I hate needles too, but I love tattoo pain. Whatta spaz. Anyway, it feels more like a bad scrape, over and over again. Boy. That makes it sound like something you want.

LOL, Martha - you really have a way with words!! :wink:

Truth of the matter is, yeah - a tatoo hurts. :reject: If you want it bad enough though, it's just like giving birth - the pain's only temporary. The glory of that (well-thought-out) tatoo is forever!
:up: :up: :up:

di_g said:

i was also thinking about some lyrics maybe...

This has the potential to be so cool. I thought of the late Indian Larry when I read this this afternoon. He had some words on his throat that were backwards, so when he looked in the mirror, he would read them.

Now, that may not be what you were thinking of, but if it were really well though out and beautifully done, lyrics could be so cool. I knew a girl who had the word "poetry" inked on her upper arm in what looked like typewriter script. It looked great. It does also have the potential to be very lame and cheesy, so you'd have to plan it carefully.

Anyway, I'll stop babbling now. :der: Can you tell I like tattoos?

loving the one tattoos all the way down the back
thats amazing:up:

wish i had the guts to get something like that, i will one day though, definitely probably something U2 (unless i find something else i care that much about!) just got to find the right design...

Back
Top Bottom