U2 Tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shane-TheEdge

Babyface
Hey! when i'm 18 i'm thinking of having a U2 tattoo but not to sure what to get. The only one i can think of is the U2 wings at the top part of my back between my shoulder blades. Can you think of any?

oh and if you do have a U2 tattoo please post a pic!

Thanks!

There's a couple other threads about U2 tattoos, I'll try to find them, then post a link for you.

thanks, i'm thinking of getting the joshua tree on my arm. does anyone have a picture of it in black?

If I were ever to get a U2 tattoo (who knows...maybe one day :hmm: ) I'd get the Zoo T.V. "One" Buffalo probably on my shoulder. I think a silhouette or 2 or 3 of the buffalo running would be quite beautiful and cool. :yes:

Last edited:
That sounds like a very cool idea, I'd like to get a tattoo one day but I don't like needles :huh: lol!

Shane-TheEdge said:
Hey! when i'm 18 i'm thinking of having a U2 tattoo but not to sure what to get. The only one i can think of is the U2 wings at the top part of my back between my shoulder blades. Can you think of any?

I have this baby/head/face from the cover of 'Zooropa' on my right arm and it looks really great...
I'll probably add the euro stars around it (like those on the cover of the album) too.

Wouldn't it be better to make a 'U2 tattoo' without actualy writing 'U2'?
Something that only you (and a few mln people around the world :p ) will know what it is?
(like zooropa head, joshua tree, atyclb suitcase, lemon, one of the POP/PopMart symbols, white flag... etc)

Back
Top Bottom