U2 Super Bowl Performance On DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
USA Home Entertainment and NFL Films will pull off their own last-minute surprise when they street the VHS and DVD versions of New England Patriots Super Bowl XXXVI Champions March 5 (VHS, $14.95; DVD, $19.95), just 30 days after the Super Bowl.

The home video will include game highlights and behind-the-scenes interviews from the 20 cameras NFL Films had working this year?s Super Bowl. The video will also chronicle the Patriots run to the big game in New Orleans after an 0-2 start. Also included is 'NFL Salutes America', a segment full of footage from the many post Sept. 11 tributes held around the league. The DVD will include some 30 minutes of bonus footage and features, including the halftime concert by U2 and some of the pregame entertainment. Joe Amodei, president of USA Home Entertainment, said that pre-orders for the video are already among the highest he has ever seen historically for the title.

Amazon.com DVD @ $14.96: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005T7G1/oneworldtelecomm

This is awesome news for those who may not have taped the game, or just want U2's performance with the clarity of sound and sight of the DVD.

Chris

YES! I want that amazing performance on DVD and in surrond sound NOW!
biggrin.gif

Honestly, I think I have watched the SuperBowl and Rosie's little SuperBowl clip atleast 20 times since it aired! I just love it!
*logs in on Amazon.com

Thanks for letting us know, Chris!

Um, this sounds good if you actually care about the game. But if not, $20 for 3 U2 songs doesn't sounds like a deal. Granted I might buy it as a Patriots fan, with U2 as icing on the cake.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom