U2 style: "Sex, drugs and Rock ´n roll" ?? !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cristivox said:
I think the fact drugs are not legalized in Brasil makes the difference comparing with some countries in terms of a rock show...:silent:

You clearly need to come to Canada. It's simple: you walk into your local Shoppers DRUG Mart, slide on up to the counter with a wink and a grin, and next thing you know you're outta there with an armload of PERFECTLY LEGAL street drugs. It's fucking awesome, I love it! I hear the US is considering this idea too.

gabrielvox said:

You clearly need to come to Canada. It's simple: you walk into your local Shoppers DRUG Mart, slide on up to the counter with a wink and a grin, and next thing you know you're outta there with an armload of PERFECTLY LEGAL street drugs. It's fucking awesome, I love it! I hear the US is considering this idea too.

:laugh: not

Wanna place bets on when exactly this thread will get locked? I say 3:17 PM EST.

Last edited:
I may be going way out on a limb here, or maybe I'm just high, but, uh, someone might want to do a lil ip address comparison on a certain two 'new' posters....I dunno...........something TELLS me......

Zootlesque said:
Wanna place bets on when exactly this thread will get locked? I say 3:15 PM EST.

Bonochick said:
Please take your off-topic chatter elsewhere so that this thread may continue as intended.

I'll take the over on that, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom