U2 style: "Sex, drugs and Rock ´n roll" ?? !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[

I hope I have not lost you ... I think most of girls who like U2 style of rock are ::up: :up: LIKE US !!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, I'm lost...(and I'm a girl....)

Can you explain it to me like I'm six..:huh:

No spoken words said:
250px-StIdes40-1.png

You were with Dave last night, weren'tcha?

gabrielvox said:

:mad:

yah yah I know you know, and I know how you know. And when you know, you just KNOW.

:wink:

lol...the longer I sit here today, the more confused I get....WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!

I think I need to move to another thread for a bit.

The Sad Punk said:
lovveu2 it is REQUIRED of this forum to respect the PRIVACY of the band members of u2 :sad: :sad:

Now that's funny....

Ok, it was something liquid and it smelled "like" beer (IMO)...

Is that better?

U2isthebest said:

Oh, you're wrong it was drugs. And after the concert, Larry took those people out to the back parking lot and shot them in the face. Don't fuck with Larry.

He dug up the Village People cowboy getup he's clearly so fond of wearing and kicked some ass. Oh yeah.

LemonMelon said:

He dug up the Village People cowboy getup he's clearly so fond of wearing and kicked some ass. Oh yeah.

Come on now. I said he beat them up in the parking lot behind the venue, not in the Barbara Streisand room at a gay bar.

U2isthebest said:

Come on now. I said he beat them up in the parking lot behind the venue, not in the Barbara Streisand room at a gay bar.

My mistake. He had to take revenge on Fake Edge somewhere, I suppose. That must have been what I was thinking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom