U2 style: "Sex, drugs and Rock ´n roll" ?? !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cristivox said:
I wonder what if Bono picks up an addicted girl to dance on stage with him during WOWY ...

I don't know if it's the language barrier again or not, but you've completely lost me with this one.

Zootlesque said:

He even looks like a hitman/assassin!

inductionrb2-thumb.jpg

That's a Luger he's holding behind his back, y'know. (someone else told me it was a joint, but I refuse to believe it)

corianderstem said:

I don't know if it's the language barrier again or not, but you've completely lost me with this one.

Oh don't play coy. You've seen plenty of hopelessly B-addicted girls pulled up to dance in a state of utter delirium. I bet you even wished it was you.

Zootlesque said:

Those are frickin hilarious!

"I'll say anything........ *wears shades* ..... they put on paper." LMAO

My personal favorite is "I'm hot 'cause I'm fly, you ain't cause you not. *takes off shades* this is why, this is why, etc." :laugh:

Drugs can cause Christmas lights to appear on your torso?

That's an underreported problem, I think.

(someone else told me it was a joint, but I refuse to believe it) [/B][/QUOTE]

it was a beer :eyebrow:

corianderstem said:

Well... everything I want to say since the beginning is that IN MY OPINION the U2 audience is quite different from a "heavy metal" show audience, for instance. Just this simple thing...:yes:

I hope I have not lost you ... I think most of girls who like U2 style of rock are ::up: :up: LIKE US !!!!!!!!!!

cristivox said:

Well... everything I want to say since the beginning is that IN MY OPINION the U2 audience is quite different from a "heavy metal" show audience, for instance. Just this simple thing...:yes:

This would have maybe 1% to do with drugs and sex, 2% to do with rock n roll, 30% to do with type of said 'rock n roll', and the other 90% to do with alcohol.

Noone drinks like headbangers, cmon, everyone knows that. :shrug:

(ps sorry if my percentages dont add up, but my short term memory and attention span has been compromised thru years of abuse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom