U2 sports cheers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Sports cheers are fun, we will rock you, the whole charge thing etc. but what about some U2 related ones.

The wooohooos from Elevation might work, and one me and my friend James (GuyWithTheStuff) developed which consists of the opening of Red Light repeated over and over and over like dadaDa dadaDa ... DaDada DaDada and then yelling really loudly at the end. it's quite fun.

Anybody have any other ideas???

Try taking the opening of The Fly and playing with that. I always thought that could be worked into a sports theme.

------------------
Change is the only constant

At football games in college, the people I was with (and myself) would respond to a great offensive play with an...

Oh Ooo Oh! The sweetest thing!!!

Originally posted by 2001eagle:
At football games in college, the people I was with (and myself) would respond to a great offensive play with an...

that sounds cool
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by 2001eagle:

haha! that's an awesome idea

Im still a fan of Gary Glitter's rock and roll part 2, as well as part 1, but part 2 is hockey music at its finest.

da da da DA DA da da HEY da da DA da

"Desire" has already been made into a sports-related tune.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

Back
Top Bottom