U2 Songs Covered by Interferers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ho-ly-crap-!

I haven't done these in a while and just popped on to hear this one, and-----:combust:

That backing track----! :faint:

any word on what's up with the artwork? is it going to be zipped and released? =) i remember there was voting a while ago, but then i haven't been back much, so i hope i didnt' miss anything

tuwie said:
any word on what's up with the artwork? is it going to be zipped and released? =) i remember there was voting a while ago, but then i haven't been back much, so i hope i didnt' miss anything

Hey Tuwie!

:wave:

No, you didn't miss anything.

After all the polls and voting ended, I wanted to make a digital CD booklet (with artwork and lyrics), but then things got very busy here at work and I never got around to it.

:reject:

waynetravis said:
i thought we was gonna do this again when i saw this bumped :ohmy: :(

I'm going to do an electric guitar version remix of COBL - look for it later this week. kimbahpnam is letting me use the audio from his COBL youtube performance video for it.

Queen Bee said:
:sad:

Damn. About a month ago I was thinking about asking the original contributers if they would be game for collaborating on a 1st year anniversary single.

why didnt you?? :sad:

ntalwar said:

I'm going to do an electric guitar version remix of COBL - look for it later this week. kimbahpnam is letting me use the audio from his COBL youtube performance video for it.

And here it is. Thanks to kimbahpnam for the great guitar work.

http://www.send space.com/file/bxt15e

Back
Top Bottom